Week 16

lichtie23

Imagine what Stafford could do with a team that could actually be competent on a consistent basis.

Very much this, if you look at Stafford’s stats for this season it’s a rarity for him to have a sub 200yd throwing day, in fact he’s still thrown for nearer 300 during the last two defeats!!!
As I said the Lions Offence can compete with anybody, but the defence is an absolute gang, THAT is Patricia and Quinn’s legacy!!!
The only good thing is if we can lose our remaining games it’s going to be more advantageous for us in the Draft, the Offence just need tweaking in some positions but the D needs stripped and rebuilt!!!

Like I said at the start of the game, absolutely no secondary, Bucks just need to toss it over the back and they’re going to score every time!!!
Yet Patricia thought we could do without the likes of Pro-Bowler Darius Slay for these guys!!!

13 minutes ago, Jute said:

Beathard fumbles Cardinals recover and getting away with kicking the ball in process.

The (apparently) illegal kick can't be called on the review.  WTF.  My brain hurts a bit after that.