Week 16

lichtie23

17 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Never mind have worked it out. You separate teams in the same division first, and Cardinals would finish above Rams by virtue of better divisional record.

Then Bears would finish above Cardinals by better record against same opponents. 

Rams would miss out.

Yup - 538 website has Rams at a 92% chance of making the playoffs so I guess the outcome you describe is the 8% chance, in which they lose their last two and Bears and Cardinals win out.  

37 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I really hope you don't. This cardinals team is not playoff ready, so in the long run I'd rather have the sightly higher draft pick, tbh. 

That really was an abysmal performance.

Nah, you've always got to hope to make the playoffs. Reminder that Arizona made the Super Bowl as a 9 and 7 team. Much better to be in there with a chance, even if it is absolutely remote, than watching other teams on telly thinking what might have been.

Love the playoffs, but still get a bit depressed watching every year that the Bears aren't involved. Which is, obviously, most years.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Disastrous Dolphins result for the browns who have had a Covid close contact cluster and have NO wrs available today. This is the definition of a must win v the Jets, who granted are utter shite, but this will be a test for Stefanski to scheme against a box heavy D.

1 minute ago, Brummie Clyde said:

No WRs against the Jets. Nick Chubb to break the record and get 7 Rushing TDs?

What's the record for UDFA just off practice squad who never practiced on the team?  

A win for the Browns is not only a playoff push must but a AFC North title push must.   

Wild that Baltimore could go 11-5 and not make a 7 team playoff when you look at the NFC.
Not sure the extra team has made the race more exciting, suppose we'll have to see how it benefits the two #1 seeds over the next few years. 
I think the browns can go 12-4 and not make it [emoji23]

I'm not too fussed about seeding but the Bills can clinch the 2 seed tomorrow with a win if Packers and Colts win today. 

Could potentially lead to the situation where week 17 is Bills backups vs Dolphins who are win and in, with the wild card round being... Bills vs Dolphins.