St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 30/12/20

10 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Seen a few Rangers fans on twitter losing the head about having to pay the PPV money for the St. Johnstone game the other night, demanding no Rangers fan buys the stream and they all watch it on Hesgoal. Slightly rich coming from Rangers fans who, up until the afore mentioned St. Johnstone game, had every away match televised at the same time as fans of other clubs would have had to have paid out well over £100 to watch their own teams away games. Not getting at you personally but some Rangers fans genuinely believe the world revolves around them, they’re not the moon. 

7 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

With the Rangers fans I think it still boils down to the hilarious ‘sink us and we will sink you’ patter that became popular after they were liquidated. They can’t be seen to be putting money into other clubs after the rest of Scottish football stood laughing when they went bust. Not really seen any comment from Celtic fans but their own club doesn’t even bother to stream matches to away fans, or their own fans without a season ticket, which still remains an absolute disgrace. 

As you say I’ve purchased every stream through the official channels with the exception of Livingston, who priced themselves out of my hard earned when they decided to charge £20 when the majority of the clubs were charging around £12.50. Nothing wrong with using Hesgoal to dip in and out if you aren’t sitting for the full game, but in these times when clubs can’t rely on match day revenue I don’t mind paying for the stream. 

You slate Rangers fans because some bears weren't happy with St Johnstone's price of £17.50 yet you refused to pay Livingstons PPV price because it was £20.

Do as I say,  not as I do.....

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

You slate Rangers fans because some bears weren't happy with St Johnstone's price of £17.50 yet you refused to pay Livingstons PPV price because it was £20.

Do as I say,  not as I do.....

It wasn’t the price that the Rangers fans were complaining about, it was the notion that they would be putting money into another team. 

5 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

It wasn’t the price that the Rangers fans were complaining about, it was the notion that they would be putting money into another team. 

If you're not willing to spend that amount on a game, don't expect others to do the same.

I bought the St Johnstone game as it was less hassle than using RTV and hiding my IP. As others have rightly pointed out on this thread over pricing these games in the current financial climate isn't on, fair play to St Mirren and I hope that they get good PPV sales.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

If you're not willing to spend that amount on a game, don't expect others to do the same.

I bought the St Johnstone game as it was less hassle than using RTV and hiding my IP. As others have rightly pointed out on this thread over pricing these games in the current financial climate isn't on, fair play to St Mirren and I hope that they get good PPV sales.

St Mirren played at McDiarmid earlier in the season and I bought the stream so I don’t know what your point is tbh.

It’s the only outside income stream for clubs on a matchday, if people want to go and use IPTV and Hesgoal that’s fine as well but I would rather pay the clubs to try and compensate for the money they are losing from lack of fans. 

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

What? When did I not stick out a full season?

Quite a few times, it's why you're laughed at from pillar to post on the site. Granted, it's usually only when St Mirren are shite so such is the axis of time, the next (dis)apperance of that behaviour should be within the next 24 months. 

Quite a few times, it's why you're laughed at from pillar to post on the site. Granted, it's usually only when St Mirren are shite so such is the axis of time, the next (dis)apperance of that behaviour should be within the next 24 months. 

You’ve just completely made that up 🤣 I’ve disappeared so many times but you can’t give me one example?

What a bizarre exchange. Off you pop back to the wee league, big game against Alloa on Tuesday. There’s a good lad.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

You’ve just completely made that up 🤣 I’ve disappeared so many times but you can’t give me one example?

You want me to show you posts of when you stop posting? :1eye

There are quite a few St Mirren fans that have done it. As I said, it's why you're laughed at the site over. It's nothing personal. 

7 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

St Mirren played at McDiarmid earlier in the season and I bought the stream so I don’t know what your point is tbh.

It’s the only outside income stream for clubs on a matchday, if people want to go and use IPTV and Hesgoal that’s fine as well but I would rather pay the clubs to try and compensate for the money they are losing from lack of fans. 

You're quoted as saying

As you say I’ve purchased every stream through the official channels with the exception of Livingston, who priced themselves out of my hard earned when they decided to charge £20 when the majority of the clubs were charging around £12.50".

Yet you slated bears for not being happy with St Johnstone's pricing.

You want me to show you posts of when you stop posting? :1eye
There are quite a few St Mirren fans that have done it. As I said, it's why you're laughed at the site over. It's nothing personal. 

Nope tell me when.

5 minutes ago, Lex said:

Nope tell me when.

Every time St Mirren were shite. We've been through this. 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

This place is a wee bit feisty today. 

Amazing how personal he takes it every time somebody points it out to him. He's absolutely game to rip the shite out of people and clubs but as soon as its done back? Holy Moly it's tears and snotters time. 

Amazing how personal he takes it every time somebody points it out to him. He's absolutely game to rip the shite out of people and clubs but as soon as its done back? Holy Moly it's tears and snotters time. 

We’ve been shite several times, you’re going to have to narrow it down.
Or maybe you’ve just made a c**t of it and you’re now furiously back pedalling? 🤣
Off you pop back to the wee league fella.

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Would like to see the same starting 11 that beat them two weeks ago. Get Tavernier straight back in Mason’s pocket. We will probably lose but that was true in the cup game. Bit of luck and there’s no reason why we can’t sneak something.

1-1

Is Mason back for this? 

Just a one game ban for the two yellows against Hibs?

Hilarious seeing a Celtic fan lecturing other fans on paying to watch games given the whining I’ve see when Sky have had the temerity not to show one of their away games this season and they’ve had to pay for a club stream instead.

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Your experience of this is very different from mine. I’d say the overwhelming majority of Rangers fans I saw that were saying they were not going to be paying for PPV was due to the price of £17.50 rather than the principle of paying at all.