Leivinstoun vs Aberdeen - Wed 13th Jan

Win this and Livingston will rightly fancy their chances of being in the mix for a European spot (if they don't already) come the end of the season. They will have real momentum whereas Hibs (and Aberdeen to an extent) have struggled recently.

While admittedly it is just highlights I've seen of their games, some of the football they've been playing is impressive.

Edited by AJF

4 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Thinking McInnes will be desperate to avoid defeat here so will be out for the draw.

I'd imagine we'll start with, Lewis, Logan, Taylor, Hoban, Consi, Hayes, Ferguson, McCrorie, Kennedy, Cosgrove, Wright.

Just a question of what formation we go with.

Behave.

Just now, thruthenight said:

Slim. I'd be very surprised if this doesn't go ahead.

I fear this is the end of the run. Aberdeen do what we do, just slightly better. 1-1

I was only joking because of all the wailing and gnashing of teeth following the first game getting called off.

The bookies reckon it'll be a draw and who am I to argue with them? 0-0 or 1-1. Which is a pain in the arse given our rivals for 2nd spot (no laughing at the back) dropped points last night.

Yeah Aberdeen have our number and have managed to grind out wins over us without being at their best at times, but If ever we have a chance of finally beating Aberdeen it's just now with Martindale in charge, he's lifted the players to 8 wins in a row, and a cup semi final, anything is possible just now.

Does the Livi PPV stream allow you to cast the live game from your device to your TV Screen? Understand that some productions don’t permit this, it isn’t mentioned however on the Club’s PPV tab as far as I can see?
Cheers in advance.

Does the Livi PPV stream allow you to cast the live game from your device to your TV Screen? Understand that some productions don’t permit this, it isn’t mentioned however on the Club’s PPV tab as far as I can see?
Cheers in advance.

At £20 I’m expecting quite the production

Cheers in advance.
It does yeah, there's usually a few servers to choose from to make sure you get the best performance and I'm sure all of them can be casted to the TV. That's how I watch it

Cheers in advance.
I use an amazon firestick and get it on the browser. Always worked fine for me except in the early days but that was a buffering issue that everyone had.
Nowadays its decent

22 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Slim. I'd be very surprised if this doesn't go ahead.

I fear this is the end of the run. Aberdeen do what we do, just slightly better. 1-1

On the contrary, I'd be surprised if it was on. Highs today of 1 degree with snow showers throughout the day as well. Frost from yesterday won't have lifted either.

Re the actual result, I share your fear. I would take a draw right now.

29 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

On the contrary, I'd be surprised if it was on. Highs today of 1 degree with snow showers throughout the day as well. Frost from yesterday won't have lifted either.

Re the actual result, I share your fear. I would take a draw right now.

Out of curiosity, and I'm not sure if you'll know, but do teams with a plastic pitch use covers to shield it when snow is forecast?

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Out of curiosity, and I'm not sure if you'll know, but do teams with a plastic pitch use covers to shield it when snow is forecast?

I'm not altogether sure to be honest. I know we used to use them when we had a grass pitch. I remember helping out removing the covers before we played Hearts a few years ago. Hellish experience all in. 

It's not so much snow that is the issue on our pitch - it can be cleared pretty easily using plant machinery, as evidence at the weekend there. The issue is always the penalty box/corner area at the south end of the ground. Due to the stand the south west corner of the gets no sunlight at all during the day. So if the pitch is frozen already and the temperatures don't lift above freezing then, short of demolishing the stand or investing in those big heater things that I've seen used at Ibrox, that corner will always be an issue.