Leivinstoun vs Aberdeen - Wed 13th Jan

What's the point of it then?
Easier to maintain as it doesn't cut up in the winter. If we had grass we'd have had more than just the Aberdeen games postponed. We've gone from 3 or 4 games off per season to having 2 in 3 years. Rangers had a game against us called off last season because of rain so what's the point in their pitch? It also allows us to provide a community hub while also allowing our players to train in the stadium every day

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again, 

weather is go

Thunderbirds_are_go_(1966).jpg

Game is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo...............................................................................................................

Spoiler

.i hope.

Is it going to be 13IAR for us, or unlucky 13, had to be the only team we've never beaten these last 3 seasons, but we're all about breaking records and shit, so lets get this done.:cheers

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Getting back to serious stuff, these two games against Livi can cement our top four standing by giving us a 14 point lead over them come next Wednesday, or it could be 2. We need to be having a lot of shooting practice today.

I'd be ecstatic with 4 points and an 11 point lead, and probably not too gutted with maintaining the gap with two draws. 

You're playing Hibs in a week's time aren't you?

A result for Livi on Saturday and this could get really interesting.

Expectations in West Lothian are still relatively low key. The team have been performing excellently but we remember that its not too different, personnel wise, from the team that was being horsed at the beginning of the season.

The manager's changed and so have the tactics; plus putting detomidine in the away team water bottles might have helped.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I'd be ecstatic with 4 points and an 11 point lead, and probably not too gutted with maintaining the gap with two draws. 

Said the same on a Livi forum, 4 points would be a good take for Livi, maintaining the gap with a win a piece or 2 draws would be pretty good too though tbh, prob getting carried away even dreaming of us catching Aberdeen, but Hibs aren't too far away, and on current form not beyond us catching them. Whether we can keep it going the rest of the season is another thing, you'd think at some point we'll dip again and Hibs will pick up on their results.

Top 6 looks pretty good for us, and holding onto 5th shouldn't be beyond the realms of achievement either. Anything better would just be hitting another level of fucking amazing!

Whenever a team desperately need a result, or a striker needs a goal, AFC tend to be good opponents.  Recently, I think we've messed up three fixtures against the side who was bottom of the league at the time.................a bit longer ago, Filip Sebo and Stuart Slater scored against us when they couldn't hit a barn door !

So tomorrow I hope for the converse - a chance to put a side, and manager, that can do no wrong, right back in their box.

Not said with any confidence - just hope this is the outcome.