Leivinstoun vs Aberdeen - Wed 13th Jan

Think a point apeice was a fair result. Taking off the red or amber tinted specs both had limited chances.Its over to the red side midweek at your home.For Livi,13 unbeaten is due credit even from reds fans and a cup final to boot.Wasnt pretty but another point on the board for the Lions.🦁

15 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Think a point apeice was a fair result. Taking off the red or amber tinted specs both had limited chances.Its over to the red side midweek at your home.For Livi,13 unbeaten is due credit even from reds fans and a cup final to boot.Wasnt pretty but another point on the board for the Lions.🦁

I don’t agree that we had limited chances.

Aberdeen will probably feel agreived that they didnt win this.But our place has proved recently to be such a strong place to come to and take 3 points. I give credit to our defence for doing what theve done for weeks.I suspect will be the same at Pittodrie midweek.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

We've been fond of late winners lately. Here's hoping there's another (for us)

Disappointing that Martindale settled for the draw and didn't use more subs to get the late goal. Serrano was fading and didn't get a shot at goal 2nd half, was crying out for Forrest to come on but we went with Longridge as a safe option for taking a point. JET made a difference as Robbo was bullied too much with the balls lumped up to him, JET was able to hold off the Aberdeen defenders and play in our players, even stick Kabia on for the last 10 mins might've got us the winner.

Saying that, a good point against a team that has our number, and nullifies our attack, still think with Mullin and Forrest in the team on Tues we could get a win against them, and for us to go for it a bit more 2nd half with the substitutions.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I agree with you, but there were four open goals missed, not counting McCrorie’s shot which was a bit unlucky and a decent save.

Absolutely - McLennan, Hayes, Kennedy and Anderson all should have at least forced a save. The fact that none of them did (again) has me further doubting how good our squad really is.

We obviously need two strikers and arguably have done all season. But the rest of the team need to step up and fill the void. The goals from Ferguson and Hedges have long since dried up and no one else is contributing.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I know that Derek McInnes will be getting a helluva amount of stick tonight because of “his brutal hoof ball”. That really isn’t what happened no matter what anyone says. We missed four open goals today, FOUR. The reason we didn’t win is because no bugger can score. It’s so f*ck*ng frustrating. The defence fairly easily keeps a clean sheet, the rest of the team created numerous chances, the players in front of goal cock it up.

Joey, their lad missed a tap in. I don't think we can say it was easy.

The Livi commentary team are by far and away the best that I have encountered this season. Pretty knowledgeable about the opposition, very fair, very composed for the entire match. Apart from the cost, the only complaint that I have is that there was far too much camera time not concentrating on the ball. When you’re not at a match you need to see all of the play and not have long 10/15 second shots of the two dugouts or concentrating on a player that has just had a shot, been fouled or whatever. Overall though, great stuff.

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

How big is ‘JET’ by the way? Made considine look like giovinco. 

After he was on the park 5 minutes, Andy did the sensible thing.....he didn't try to challenge him for the long ball that sank into his belly like a pea in a hippo, he just stood off him and let the guy bring the ball down then trip over it or pass it out of the park. 

That was international experience writ large. 

The Livi commentary team are by far and away the best that I have encountered this season. Pretty knowledgeable about the opposition, very fair, very composed for the entire match. Apart from the cost, the only complaint that I have is that there was far too much camera time not concentrating on the ball. When you’re not at a match you need to see all of the play and not have long 10/15 second shots of the two dugouts or concentrating on a player that has just had a shot, been fouled or whatever. Overall though, great stuff.
In reference to the cameras, its the BBC sport feed not our own cameras so that has nothing to do with our coverage.
Pretty much all the live feeds are BBC unless championship clubs or riddy Prem clubs.

2 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

In reference to the cameras, its the BBC sport feed not our own cameras so that has nothing to do with our coverage.
Pretty much all the live feeds are BBC unless championship clubs or riddy Prem clubs.

Mentioned them zooming in on the dugout before too, fecking annoying the amount of times they do it. Isn't as bad as it was earlier though, and zooming in on players feet etc. But at least they've stopped the replays of us getting a corner, that they actually missed live, and then  showed the replay as we took the corner, so we missed that too.. That may have been the cup games though, which were our own cameras.