Week 17

lichtie23

2 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

The Rams vs Cards game has two QBs in at the moment I have genuinely never heard of. 

John Wolford, former AAF alumni (Arizona Hotshots) vs. Chris Streveler, former CFL alumni & Grey Cup champion (Winnipeg Blue Bomber).

Love it.

Watching the Rams v Cardinals, and noticed something I briefly saw a week or so ago in another game - the camera operators on the ground, who go into the endzone after a score, must have some fantastic new camera kit. It looks almost 3D. The celebrating players are in sharp focus, the background blurred. It’s fantastic. You feel like you’re right there in amongst it.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Watching the Rams v Cardinals, and noticed something I briefly saw a week or so ago in another game - the camera operators on the ground, who go into the endzone after a score, must have some fantastic new camera kit. It looks almost 3D. The celebrating players are in sharp focus, the background blurred. It’s fantastic. You feel like you’re right there in amongst it.

I was thinking that as well. Almost like the "portrait" setting on some cameras where the main subject is in focus but the surrounding objects are softened.

They’ve had it all season. It’s awesome

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

It is new for this season.  They had special on them before the  Washington @ Dallas game at Thanksgiving

Edited by Antiochas III

Just now, lichtie23 said:

They’ve had it all season. It’s awesome

I’ve only noticed it at certain games. Maybe it’s a certain network who have these cameras? All I know is it looks amazing. Cinematic. Hoping for another TD here soon. 

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I've only just noticed them in this game as well. My initial thought was that it is very LA.

I swear, every career backup QB in NFL history set their career high day v's the Chargers. Literally every fucking time we play a scrub they look like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning.

Ok, mibbe no Nathan Peterman

Edited by Boo Khaki

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

John Wolford, former AAF alumni (Arizona Hotshots) vs. Chris Streveler, former CFL alumni & Grey Cup champion (Winnipeg Blue Bomber).

Love it.

Streveler loves a rush so he does. Put up 726 yards rushing in the 2019 season. Could easily double up as a running back in a Taysom Hill type utility scheme.

Edited by GNU_Linux