Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

To add to this. I find the organisation on the games quite strange. The two best games (on paper) slotted in to the early games....while the late games look a bit meh.

Means we don’t need to stay up. Or can go to bed earlier if it’s a blowout

3 minutes ago, Stirlingblue said:

To add to this. I find the organisation on the games quite strange. The two best games (on paper) slotted in to the early games....while the late games look a bit meh.

Games are decided by $$$$.   Tom Brady was always going to be Prime Time.  Add in an NFC East opponent and no one else was getting close.  

Anyway, Alex Smith... 😥

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Another bonehead call from Reich going for 2.

That's what happens when you trust analytics instead of common sense.

Buffalo didn't win that game although they did have some great plays.  Our play calling, red zone offence and most importantly Reich going for two and challenging a clear catch and costing a timeout.  Rivers speed of play is infuriating especially on that last drive.  Calling a huddle with a minute remaining.  The two fucking idiots deserve each other.

Edited by strichener

Fucking hell. 

The Colts simultaneously outplayed us from start to finish and made some huge errors. Think if they'd won after that obvious fumble not being given as well as all the 3rd /4th down conversions I'd have been physically sick. 

As it was I'll just have to do with being in the doghouse after stoating one of the dog's balls (as in toy, not his testicles) into the floor and off the ceiling I threw it that hard when the Colts converted on 4th and 1 on the final drive. 

15 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Fucking hell. 

The Colts simultaneously outplayed us from start to finish and made some huge errors. Think if they'd won after that obvious fumble not being given as well as all the 3rd /4th down conversions I'd have been physically sick. 

As it was I'll just have to do with being in the doghouse after stoating one of the dog's balls (as in toy, not his testicles) into the floor and off the ceiling I threw it that hard when the Colts converted on 4th and 1 on the final drive. 

Tbf there were plenty of calls that didn't go for the Colts.  Not a single PI or holding (especially on Allen's scrambles) was really poor.  Brad Allan's crew is, in my opinion, the worst in the league.  My wife asked my what the moaning was for when he removed the mask for the first call he made.

I have similar issue in our house although it is usually my first into the sofa along with many expletives.  Good luck going forward though.  Any team that keeps the Patriots out of the playoffs has my backing (Plus I am happy to see Jerry Hughes having the impact that we should have managed to get out of him after selecting him in the first round).

Edited by strichener