Aberdeen v Rangers - 10th Jan

Cool so if you don't think Main should have been off then what are you complaining about? Hedges on was a clear red according to the rules. 
Did you complain as much when your team have got beneficial and incorrect decisions against Rangers?
You are missing the point completely. As I've said, it's never usually the major decisions that are the issue, it's the accumulation of the pishy little ones. You get zero in terms of 50/50 calls against either Rangers or Celtic. I'm not even crying conspiracy with penalty calls, I can appreciate that Rangers and Celtic attack more so will generally get more pens. Do you genuinely think there should only have been 2 mins stoppage time in that game or that there would only have been 2 if rangers were pushing for an equaliser.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I’m going to predict 0.75 - 1.89 based on nothing more than a complete guess and not entirely understanding xG fully.

Think we might have edged over two, especially with the penalty (accounts for 0.75 - 0.8 alone).

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Think we might have edged over two, especially with the penalty (accounts for 0.75 - 0.8 alone).

This is where my lack of xG knowledge comes into play. I never knew a penalty was that high. 

Edited by AJF

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

This is where my lack of xG knowledge comes into play. I never knew a penalty was that high. 

On the basis that a penalty is scored between 75 - 80% of the time, depending on who you listen to.

Shows that Tavernier's 9 from 10 this season is pretty damn good.

35 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You've had the same number of pens as us in less league games. 

Secvo have had 4 penalties given against them in 3 seasons in the league. 

Aberdeen haven't had a penalty against Sevco in Glasgow since the early 90s.

Im sure you have a standard response for these facts too