Inverness v Alloa

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

Not doing that at all. If he’d said they were missing that would be fine but using the term ‘MIA’ even with the other stuff is odd. It’s not an appropriate term in the circumstances.

Seems like he’s now been relegated to co-comms. Good.

Would you like to take an opportunity to reaffirm your opinion on this.

I'm not quite sure that you've made yourself quite clear yet.

I’m not getting why the commentators are trying to suggest we deserve something out of this game just because we are trying to score a goal.

We have been terrible and Alloa deserve to be ahead.

Edit: never mind all that. Deservedly 2-1 up....

Edited by PB1994

Midweek factor again there, we looked absolutely knackered in the last half hour. Thought we might still have managed it though and there was a decent chance to make it 2-0, but after a great hit from Duffy we were all at sea. Inverness should never have allowed us back after going ahead but terrific spirit from Alloa again to keep going and force a draw in the end. 

So fucking obvious that Grant needs to play Hetherington in the middle of the park. Why can't he try Stevie as deep lying CM with Grant Jnr a bit further on with the focus on through balls? Worth a shot surely. We battled well tonight but we played much better at East End on Saturday. 

Anyway, would have been sore to take nothing from that and it keeps us alive, almost. 

The ICT stream ran fine and no pixelot issues. I felt a bit sorry for the commentator who doesn't sound like he is a big football fan but was clearly doing his best. Auld was better but the young lad was then struggling with the punditry role. Arbroath is never an easy place to go right enough. 

Edited by Waspie

Just now, Waspie said:

Midweek factor again there, we looked absolutely knackered in the last half hour. Thought we might still have managed it though and there was a decent chance to make it 2-0, but after a great hit from Duffy we were all at sea. Inverness should never have allowed us back after going ahead but terrific spirit from Alloa again to keep going and force a draw in the end. 

So fucking obvious that Grant needs to play Hetherington in the middle of the park. Why can't he try Stevie as deep lying CM with Grant Jnr a bit further on with the focus on through balls? Worth a shot surely. We battled well tonight but we played much better at East End on Saturday. 

Anyway, would have been sore to take nothing from that and it keeps us alive, almost. 

The ICT stream ran fine and no pixelot issues. I felt a bit sorry for the commentator who doesn't sound like he is a big football fan but was clearly doing his best. Auld was better but the young lad was then struggling with the punditry role. Arbroath is never an easy to go right enough. 

I'm sure the midweek factor is exaggerated by the trip up the A9 too.  I was delighted we managed to hold on last midweek, though if truth be told ICT didn't offer an awful lot late on. Unlike tonight. Odd game. Home side pretty dreadful for 75 mins then scored two, got and missed a penalty and had a goal ruled out for a tight offside in about 10 mins only to concede a penalty of their own. I guess in the end a draw was fair.