SUPERBOWL LV

lichtie23

Tampa have got here despite some below average coaching, scheming and playcalling. Run 1st down, run 2nd down, pass on 3rd down won't cut it against the Chiefs. 

Brady and his excellent receiving corp have made big plays when necessary, they'll need to do it again tonight and more. 

I've already alluded to how difficult it is to keep up with the Chiefs over 4 quarters, the Bucs are probably one of the few teams in the league that have the weapons to do so, but only if theyre put in the right situations at the right time. 

If Watkins is fit that'll give the Bucs another headache to worry about. Few defences can expect to cover him plus Kelce, Hill and Hardman. 

I've got the Chiefs - 3, Kelce anytime TD scorer and Mahomes over 339.5 passing yards. Really looking forward to this one, some sleep before kick off for sure. 

Some trivia that stuck in my mind over the past few days from some podcast listening and articles. 

This is Brady's 19th NFL season and he's made the Superbowl in 10 of those seasons. His teams have only scored 3 1st quarter points in those Superbowl's.

There's been as many safety's as touchdowns (one each) as an opening drive score in past Superbowl's. 

I'm swithering about whether to watch the Sky coverage or BBC.  I've got this Now TV player thing for the Sky and like a lot of online players it tends to be a minute or two behind, which is annoying if I'm reading this thread, and I assume the BBC will be right up to the actual time.  But the lads on Sky are decent and I feel like they're my NFL pals (along with you top lads of course.....).  What's the BBC coverage normally like? 

Edited by resk

I'm swithering about whether to watch the Sky coverage or BBC.  I've got this Now TV player thing for the Sky and like a lot of online players it tends to be a minute or two behind, which is annoying if I'm reading this thread, and I assume the BBC will be right up to the actual time.  But the lads on Sky are decent and I feel like they're my NFL pals (along with you top lads of course.....).  What's the BBC coverage normally like? 

Bbc is normally pretty good but for the Wembley games they have a bunch of footballers about saying how much the love the nfl that puts me right off.

On the other hand sky have Neil Reynolds who I can’t stand, Jeff reinebold and Shaun Gayle are great but baldinger’s thumb freaks me out.

It’ll be sky for me.

14 minutes ago, gc_smfc said:

Going to stick with the game pass US feed, even though its normally slightly delayed, as the girlfriend likes the ridiculous adverts. 

Will also be opting for a stateside offering purely based on the ridiculous adverts. Huge fan of the food/fast food related ones.

Sky for me. I feel like the Sky studio team have been my viewing companions for many a year now. Unlike others, I like Neil Reynolds, and having attended multiple live NFL UK roadshows, and seen him present those, and the Trafalgar Square / Oxford Street fanfests, I think he does a grand job.

Each to their own though!

My idea of hell would be the NFL presented by Rob Beckett, Tom Allen, Romesh Ranganathan, and Richard Ayouade. 😛