The Amber Machine Cup Finalists vs The Pies, Kilmarnock

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12990351

Aye that's prob the best thing to post about that game, Killie were so bad and came for a point, we were better than them but not very good in front of goal, till the subs came on and young Kabia opened them up. Then Pitts scored his goal to mark his 250th game for Livi, very well deserved.

On we go to 12IAR, the Livi European tour is on.

Jaze did really well when coming on! Some good fast feet I didn’t expect. 12IAR, next two games are crucial but fully believe we can get something out of both! We were by far the dominant team in that game just took a while to find the back of the net. Because of that, I don’t see Reilly getting another chance anytime soon. 

took a while to find the back of the net. Because of that, I don’t see Reilly getting another chance anytime soon. 

Bit of a snap judgement on the guy. He did a decent job of making a nuisance of himself. He's still to settle into the side and the way we play

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Spot on when I said we can't score... we dont create chances far less score. Just awful. 

A new low tonight, we didn't even manage a fuckin corner.....  not that we'd do anything from one anyway.

All aboard the AD juggernaught !!!  next stop the Championship.

Edited by C4mmy31

51 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Bit of a snap judgement on the guy. He did a decent job of making a nuisance of himself. He's still to settle into the side and the way we play

Absolutely, he'll grow into the side well I imagine

Yeah there has been games Robinson didn't do too well in, and look at him now, far too soon to make a judgement on a new player, plenty of time for Reilly to gel with the team.

Kabia has got off to a flyer though, 2 sub appearances and made an impact in both, firstly coming on against Celtic and almost scoring, plus winding up Brown enough to get him sent off, and then scoring in this match from the bench again. I had him as one for next season maybe, getting the odd game this season to bring him on in his development, but by f**k, he's made an impact already.

Also liking the new role Martindale has found for JET, playing him on the right wing, he's a big awkward guy with quick feet and can feed in other players well, shite as a target man up front but looking useful on the wing.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I notice Pittman's "HORROR TACKLE" on Findlay didn't even make the highlights...the Millie commentary team were doing their dingers about it emoji23.png

The video wasn't great for that but it looked like a 50/50 ball with both players committed; if anything Pittman gets there first. 

Mind you the post match comments from Dyer that it should have been a free kick and maybe even a booking somehow effected the outcome of the game? Sorry guys; I'm afraid I don't get that one at all. I appreciate the guys under some pressure but that sounds like a classic case of attempted deflection to me.

Funnily enough the Killie commentators though Bartley's yellow was soft; I actually think it was the right decision; intentionally or not his arm is over the guys neck and he make to move to try and throw him off. I appreciate he was being tugged and held back but really does need to be careful - just too many silly yellows.

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I notice Pittman's "HORROR TACKLE" on Findlay didn't even make the highlights...the Millie commentary team were doing their dingers about it emoji23.png

Yeah for one it wasn't even a tackle, they both went for a 50/50 loose ball and Pitts got there first, then Findlay came in over the top of his foot and got kicked. How they still kept on about it being a horrific tackle even after seeing the replay a few times is bewildering and laughable. 

I don't mind a bit of bias, in fact if anything Livi's is too fecking fair to the opposition to the point you wonder who he wants to win, but theirs was verging on North Korean standard of partisan commentary/talking complete bollocks.

Our commentary is weird, it ranges from having guys on who are fairly competent and know what they're talking about to having loudmouths who don't really seem to understand football that much. We've had a range of co-commentators from the good (Gary Dicker, Paul Di Giacomo) to the terrible (Mark Roberts) too. They have been getting more and more biased as the team has got worse and worse too.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Our commentary is weird, it ranges from having guys on who are fairly competent and know what they're talking about to having loudmouths who don't really seem to understand football that much. We've had a range of co-commentators from the good (Gary Dicker, Paul Di Giacomo) to the terrible (Mark Roberts) too. They have been getting more and more biased as the team has got worse and worse too.

I appreciate Gav Wallace's enthusiasm, he's a good stadium announcer but he's a terrible commentator doesn't really understand the game and comes across as a bit of a windbag just talking non stop pish, 3 minutes into every game he asks the co commentators "so guys how's it looking are the teams just sussing each other out?" 

8 hours ago, Durnford said:

The video wasn't great for that but it looked like a 50/50 ball with both players committed; if anything Pittman gets there first. 

Mind you the post match comments from Dyer that it should have been a free kick and maybe even a booking somehow effected the outcome of the game? Sorry guys; I'm afraid I don't get that one at all. I appreciate the guys under some pressure but that sounds like a classic case of attempted deflection to me.

Funnily enough the Killie commentators though Bartley's yellow was soft; I actually think it was the right decision; intentionally or not his arm is over the guys neck and he make to move to try and throw him off. I appreciate he was being tugged and held back but really does need to be careful - just too many silly yellows.

Welcome to the world of Alex Dyer lads, spare a thought for us Killie fans who have to put up with these inane ramblings on a weekly basis....

Edited by C4mmy31

Thought martindale’s subs were very good last night, all really helped pile the pressure on in the last 15. Robbo being a nuisance involved in both goals. The game suited JET a lot, didn’t have to press and chase back much and was getting a lot of time to bring the ball down to his feet and play. Sibbs also had a big impact in the general play and first goal, and then young Kabia obviously getting the goal. 

Reckon Killie surely realised that the cavalry was coming with the subs we made.Jet Robbo and Sibbs are game changers and Killie couldnt cope with them,albeit so close to games end.Its happened to us many times so wont gloat.Still think Killie will be fine this season despite a dip in form.🦁