Binman decapitates snowman, loses job, refuses to apologise

ICTChris

A binman in Hereford has lost his job after kicking the head off a large snowman while doing his round.  Callum Woodhouse destroyed the snowman after it blocked his way while collecting wheelie bins.  The Taylor family, whose children helped build the snowman, complained after reviewing CCTV of the incident which lead to Woodhouse being fired. Woodhouse, whose partner is expecting a child, has offered to rebuild a snowman for the offended parties but has refused to apologise, pointing out that the snowman would have melted anyway.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/binman-sacked-kicking-boys-snowman-23406880

The photos and quotes in that story are absolutely priceless.  What an amazing country. 

Have any P&Bers ever lost their job due to roundhousing a snowman?

Have any P&Bers ever got someone sacked for roundhousing a snowman?

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why build it on the pavement when they had a garden right by their front door? 

Wondered that myself, But at least those who built it socially distanced...

"Joseph's furious dad Tom Fallon, 33, who works as an IT systems administrator, said the binman's actions were "just so thoughtless."

“After the snow over the weekend Joseph and the kids next door took it in turns, all socially distancing, to add to the snowman," the dad said."

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"Joseph's furious dad Tom Fallon, 33, who works as an IT systems administrator, said the binman's actions were "just so thoughtless."

“After the snow over the weekend Joseph and the kids next door took it in turns, all socially distancing, to add to the snowman," the dad said."

Lets see the CCTV of the socially distanced building

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

How the pissing hell is he going to rebuild the snowman now that all the snow has melted?

Scrape the back of the freezer.

53 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Joseph getting his compo face practice in early23DB35B6-2161-4F5F-A38D-C6AADF212AE1.thumb.jpeg.4842bfc79a12f57c830acda18ea092f2.jpeg

He looks like the sort of kid Willy Wonka would hate. I bet the Oompa Loompas already have a song about the wee fanny.

30 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Let's hope they never watch The Snowman.

14 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Of course they look like this

PRI_180844334.jpg

Christ. None of them were bullied at the trough. 

I'm being a bit harsh. But WTF is wrong with people? Surely you can't claim compensation for shit like that - and assuming not - WTF is the point in putting yourself on a pedestal for something so inconsequential?

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Christ. None of them were bullied at the trough. 

I'm being a bit harsh. But WTF is wrong with people? Surely you can't claim compensation for shit like that - and assuming not - WTF is the point in putting yourself on a pedestal for something so inconsequential?

Because they want something all about them.