Alloa Vs QoS

losing soft goals and not scoring is not competing well IMO ,we competed well last season but 
this is a poor replica we have now   Score prediction  Alloa 1 QOTS 2

Totally agree a pale shadow of the Alloa team of last season.

Ominous we still haven’t brought in more recruits to bolster the squad as some of the team are completely devoid of confidence.

I'm about 40 miles SW of Alloa, just in from a bike ride and its bloody baltic - biting cold East wind out there, must be similar up at the Recs/Indodrill etc.

Great to hear that Alloa haven't done much recruiting in the window, and that we have held on to Shields for at least another few months ..... nothing can possibly go wrong for Queens today ....... can it, can it?  🙄

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Looks like Pybus dropping deeper to play beside McCabe with one of Fitzpatrick, East or Jones playing off Shields.

Hopefully, whoever it is can press the ball like Pybus. Thas been a big part of our recent run of form.

I would not have changed a winning team hopefully Pybus still plays off Shields surely AJ would not change that maybe East to play beside McCabe .Fitzpatrick and Jones wide 

Looks like Pybus dropping deeper to play beside McCabe with one of Fitzpatrick, East or Jones playing off Shields.
Hopefully, whoever it is can press the ball like Pybus. Thas been a big part of our recent run of form.
My money is on Jones. Not great news Pybus dropping deeper.

No McGrory or Dobbie. I'm assuming both are injured?

Beginning to find the manager's lack of imagination in our formation and personnel selections frustrating. Surely we can find a place for a player of Robbo's ability and consistency in our starting eleven, even with Taggs back? Has Murray really looked good enough to get in ahead of him (one terrific free kick aside)? (Hopefully he sticks it to me and has a match winning performance.)

Obviously great to see Taggs back.

2 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

I would not have changed a winning team ......

Get what you mean there.  However, AJ must have liked what he's seen of Jones in training.  No point bringing in new recruits and not trying them I guess.

I would not have changed a winning team hopefully Pybus still plays off Shields surely AJ would not change that maybe East to play beside McCabe .Fitzpatrick and Jones wide 
Given McGrory isn't there I'd imagine it was change the team or play with 10 men.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No McGrory or Dobbie. I'm assuming both are injured?

Yeah, we don't really know.  I'm thinking that AJ probably likes the greater pace of the younger guys and that the Dobster's appearances might be limited now and probably more as an impact sub from the bench once he is available.

Beginning to find the manager's lack of imagination in our formation and personnel selections frustrating. Surely we can find a place for a player of Robbo's ability and consistency in our starting eleven, even with Taggs back? Has Murray really looked good enough to get in ahead of him (one terrific free kick aside)? (Hopefully he sticks it to me and has a match winning performance.)
Obviously great to see Taggs back.

Agree with that RE Robertson.

Think a 5 in the middle of Heatherington and Robertson, then Trouten, Cawley and Scougall in front would look pretty good with a nice balance. Also leaves the likes of Grant, Murray & Connelly to bring on to add some legs in the second half.

Can understand Robbo being on the bench if Taggs maybe isn’t quite 100% though.