Alloa Vs QoS

2 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

But be warned, I refreshed mine and I've got the correct stream but it sat on buffering for about 10 mins.

Glad you posted that. I did have the pixellot feed - cleared cache and changed browsers but it wasnt really obvious if I was still getting the pixellot feed or not!

27 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Yeah, we don't really know.  I'm thinking that AJ probably likes the greater pace of the younger guys and that the Dobster's appearances might be limited now and probably more as an impact sub from the bench once he is available.

Dobbie has a groin problem. He confirmed it himself during his half time interview at the Morton game. I've no idea what's wrong with McGrory but he didn't travel.

3 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

But be warned, I refreshed mine and I've got the correct stream but it sat on buffering for about 10 mins.

Yep I had the same problem,  correct feed but frozen screen,  refreshed it a few times,  played for about 5 seconds then froze again.  Seems OK now though,  fingers crossed.  

15 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Yep I had the same problem,  correct feed but frozen screen,  refreshed it a few times,  played for about 5 seconds then froze again.  Seems OK now though,  fingers crossed.  

Froze again on two different devices. Not seen any of the match yet