Do Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?

Does Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, DMCs said:

Now we know that the imminent arrival of 55 isn't just causing Celtic fans around the country a lot of pain. For some weird reason it's got St Mirren fans worked up too.

I’m not sure how old you are, or how long you’ve been following Rangers, but I’m surprised that you’re not yet aware that everyone in Scottish football with no connection to Celtic are anti-Celtic and with no connection with Rangers are anti-Rangers. I’m sure that you would love your club to be universally loved, but...wait a minute...you don’t care. Apparently.

Just now, kingjoey said:

I’m not sure how old you are, or how long you’ve been following Rangers, but I’m surprised that you’re not yet aware that everyone in Scottish football with no connection to Celtic are anti-Celtic and with no connection with Rangers are anti-Rangers. I’m sure that you would love your club to be universally loved, but...wait a minute...you don’t care. Apparently.

lmao

Pointing out the most carded player in scottish football history and who has come back from a ban? Doesn’t exactly scream bias does it. 

It's a fairly relevant example given that literally two days ago Brown got away with a potential red card offence before going on to score the opening goal of the game. Particularly given that in the same game Celtic got an extremely soft penalty and a clearly offside goal.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's a fairly relevant example given that literally two days ago Brown got away with a potential red card offence before going on to score the opening goal of the game. Particularly given that in the same game Celtic got an extremely soft penalty and a clearly offside goal.

Again, Using these words highlighted isn’t exactly screaming bias. Dermot Gallagher also said he didn't think it was a red. We were also denied a more obvious penalty.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I think the issue is mainly a by-product of the added coverage and scrutiny that Rangers (and Celtic) receive from the press and broadcasters.

It's fucking sky's fault for recording Morelos stamping on folk and Brown swinging elbows.

44 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

They get as much of a free pass as Celtic do, that is to say that referees officiate their games in the knowledge that making a game-changing decision against either of those clubs which turns out to be wrong will see them subjected to intense media scrutiny and probable abuse/threats. If they f**k up and cost Accies a game, well, who cares apart from a few hundred fans?

We dropped 2 valuable points against Hibs this season thanks to an offside goal.

Just now, The Marly said:
4 minutes ago, bennett said:
We dropped 2 valuable points against Hibs this season thanks to an offside goal.

So did we. Get fucking over it. A bad offside decision isn't going to potentially finish a player's career.

Complete lack of understanding the post from you there,  ffs.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm sure it was Steven Gerrard who told the world Rangers had been getting bad decisions 'for years' after his first game in charge of Rangers.

Wasn't that the game where we failed to get to 3 points thanks to the sheep getting a dodgy free kick?