Livi v St Johnstone League Cup Finalists

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Scarlet is definitely Templars granddaughter,  it's the only plausible way he would be promoting that pish.

On the plus side, at no point did she use the word Saintees....... aye , that's about all I've got.

No relation Tree House Tam.

Maybe your upset your laddie Liam Gordon does not get a mention!!!!!

Livi keeper and defence have been better than ours this season.

Midfields tend to cancel each other out in this fixture, rare for anyone to dominate, and Livi’s forwards have out performed as well.

The one area I think we are stronger is in having Wotherspoon. He’s the most creative player out the two squads, and Saints need to find a way to get him involved in the attacking third.

Livi have so many options in defence, which in my view including a quality goalkeeper have been our rock in the last couple of months. Added to that we score from all throughout the team not just forwards. Always been tight against Saints.And i expect today to be no different.🦁

20 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

Here is Saints cup final song.

https://youtu.be/oTW-W-YlIJM A

cup final song courtesy of

Rainbow

So were is yours Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston.

-1 to you for sharing that total shite. It's an absolute embarrassment to SJFC. It also annoys me that she felt the need to have a dig at Livingston in a cup final song.

I want to write a St. Johnstone song that is a proper anthem - like Leeds 'Marching On Together', Chelsea 'Blue Is The Colour', Rangers 'Every Other Saturday'...the list goes on.

Three scummy clubs right there but they know how to make a toe tapper.

23 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

-1 to you for sharing that total shite. It's an absolute embarrassment to SJFC. It also annoys me that she felt the need to have a dig at Livingston in a cup final song.

I want to write a St. Johnstone song that is a proper anthem - like Leeds 'Marching On Together', Chelsea 'Blue Is The Colour', Rangers 'Every Other Saturday'...the list goes on.

Three scummy clubs right there but they know how to make a toe tapper.

Go for it.

Look forward to hearing your rendition.

Will you manage to knock it out before end of the month?

Toe tappers and shunters club will look out for it.

5 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

The songs shite jamfegan but do you really feel better for insulting her directly on her YouTube too? 

Insulting! That's me being kind! 

I think if you are going to upload a song on youtube, especially a football song, you should be prepared for criticism. It's a public platform.

Lawson keeping his place is deserved, Jacko keeping his isn' a big surprise either, Serrano has been shifted into the wing so suppose it was inevitable him being dropped for Forrest. Good to see Poplatnik back in the squad though, was just beginning to hit some form when he got injured and Robbo got the gig to himself up front as our main man, ideal sub for Robbo later on.