Celtic v Motherwell

shawn michaels wrestling GIF by WWE

Deserved yellow for Devante, IMO. 

If we got a point from that game it would have been robbery, but Smith has to, fucking has to, do better with that header. Agree with @welldaft on this one, heavy Jordan White vibes about him. 

3 hours ago, ropy said:

Couldn’t disagree but Cole has no reputation to build on so we will leave it there

That’s twice this season he should’ve walked against us, not seen him in any other games so can’t comment but, twice in 2 games suggests he has a bit of a nasty side to his game.  

CD8A705F-B8FA-451C-B1EB-7BAC293503B5.jpeg

Edited by Drew Brees

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s twice this season he should’ve walked against us, not seen him in any other games so can’t comment but, twice in 2 games suggests he has a bit of a nasty side to his game.  

U ok ***? Mind yous won today. 

8 minutes ago, DeadStar said:

U ok ***? Mind yous won today. 

Ye fine thanks, just debating an incident from the match in the match thread. I’m sure had Motherwell won and Scott brown had been guilty of a similar offence we’d be discussing it, we’d probably still be discussing the one from November. 

plus, this is the best time to mention it, if we’d lost and I mentioned it it would’ve been sour grapes. 

Edited by Drew Brees

27 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Probably sums up our season to concede an absolutely shite goal like that early in a game and leave us with a mountain to climb.

Either way getting beat at Parkhead is hardly the shock of the century.

See, normally the whole conceding early thing goes a couple of ways. Either we completely go to bits and find ourselves on a 5,6 or even 7-0 doing or we get back into it but concede immediately after pulling one back and get a 4 or 5-1 doing.

Pressing in the last 20 minutes and having a potential equaliser cleared off the line in the closing seconds isn't how I saw the game going after 2 minutes. Especially with a 433 and Ricki Lamie in at centre back.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I think that, and his challenge today, are his only two tackles of the season. 

Devante fucking hates the Sellic, IMO. 

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye fine thanks, just debating an incident from the match in the match thread. I’m sure had Motherwell won and Scott brown had been guilty of a similar offence we’d be discussing it, we’d probably still be discussing the one from November. 

plus, this is the best time to mention it, if we’d lost and I mentioned it it would’ve been sour grapes. 

We don’t have enough time to discuss Scott Brown and the amount of times he has got off scot(t) free with so many tackles that were worthy of yellows and reds. Not a great example to use. There is not one player in Scottish football that has got away with so many obvious bookings. Not a one. 

51 minutes ago, G51 said:

Cole will face retrospective action for that. IMO it’s serious foul play. Kicking someone in the chest clearly endangers them.

So he should, he makes no attempt to play the ball, it’s several yards behind him so instead throws a kick in Soros direction. 

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

10 hours ago, welldaft said:

We don’t have enough time to discuss Scott Brown and the amount of times he has got off scot(t) free with so many tackles that were worthy of yellows and reds. Not a great example to use. There is not one player in Scottish football that has got away with so many obvious bookings. Not a one. 

Don’t have enough time to talk about him despite him not doing anything of note in this match but feel the need to chuck in some pointless whataboutery anyway. f**k it WhAt AbOuT KeItH lAsLeY.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Don’t have enough time to talk about him despite him not doing anything of note in this match but feel the need to chuck in some pointless whataboutery anyway. f**k it WhAt AbOuT KeItH lAsLeY.

There is plenty of time to talk about Keith Lasley, I hope he doesn’t get sidelined by the new regime.

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

There is plenty of time to talk about Keith Lasley, I hope he doesn’t get sidelined by the new regime.

Judging by the challenges in the last 15 mins I think he still has influence. Dirty handsome b*****d that he is/was.

Edited by gannonball

14 hours ago, capt_oats said:

See, normally the whole conceding early thing goes a couple of ways. Either we completely go to bits and find ourselves on a 5,6 or even 7-0 doing or we get back into it but concede immediately after pulling one back and get a 4 or 5-1 doing.

Pressing in the last 20 minutes and having a potential equaliser cleared off the line in the closing seconds isn't how I saw the game going after 2 minutes. Especially with a 433 and Ricki Lamie in at centre back.

Oh absolutely. If that's played in October time we concede after 2 minutes and go in at half time 4-1 down.

We're moving somewhat in the right direction. The next run of games is enormous.

2 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Nowhere near enough force to be considered a red card for me. Decanter needs to up his game - a tickle to the belly is unacceptable.

Force doesn’t matter intent does and he intended to kick Soro. If he gets a ban then he deserves it.