Celtic v Motherwell

15 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

We will concede , of that there is no doubt , but as we've seen for months now, Celtic's defence has the ability to be as laughably bad as  our own.

Every free kick we get should be fired right in the mixer, in the hope that Bevis the Magnificent can get his majestic head on the end of them. I hope Alexander sets us up positively as we have absolutely nothing to lose in what is really the proverbial free hit.

I'm going for a Desmond , with the aforementioned Ugandan Prince and laugh-a-minute Long scoring for the good guys .

Agree re the free kicks. And same applies for any corners we get... which will likely not be many. Crosses and balls into the box. Their winning combination of shite goalies and Shane Duffy gives us some hope. 

Our best chance of a win is to play our normal three up front and get in about Celtic's honking defence.

Our best chance of a pumping is to play our normal three up front and let Celtic get in about our honking defence.

11 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Never forget that Brendan was so disgusted by our cheating that he had to leave Scottish Football and cost celtic THE TEN.

One of the funniest episodes in recent memory. They won that game 4-1 yet were all raging about the manner of what was a consolation goal and an 18 year old James Scott not giving the ball back.

Then two days later Brendan Rodgers fucked off to Leicester City and the Celtic support’s heads collectively exploded. They went from hanging on his every word and lapping his condescending bullshit up as if he were the the second coming of Jesus Christ to singing about wanting him executed by the IRA. :lol: Nobody does bitterness quite like Celtic FC.

As for today, 4-0 home win with Turnbull scoring at least once.

As bad as Celtic are at the moment, I still expect nothing from this game.

The last time we played Celtic was when things started to go properly wrong for them and they'd just been pumped 4-1 off Sparta Prague for the first time. I thought we might have had a chance after that but Celtic turned up and took 4 off us.

Obviously we've changed manager since then and that could bring a change of mentality. I loved Robbo but his recent record against Celtic (and Rangers) was shocking. As always with this fixture, I'll be happy when it's over with.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He did look ok. He looks like he can defend too.

What’s the amount of the ‘buy clause’ in the loan contract ??

I think it's just a loan nothing more but you never know either way Celtic will still be looking for a right back, selling Frimpong means we still haven't replaced Lustig.

20 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think it's just a loan nothing more but you never know either way Celtic will still be looking for a right back, selling Frimpong means we still haven't replaced Lustig.

I think they’ll be a buy clause mate. Hammond can’t afford to have fucked up again after making that mistake with Forster.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think they’ll be a buy clause mate. Hammond can’t afford to have fucked up again after making that mistake with Forster.

This is what Celtic fans are frustrated about it can be traced back to Rodgers time at the club, De Vires and then Forster put Gordon in the not wanted category.
Celtic are kicking the can down the road and bring in loans,Boyata,Jozo,Sviatchenko,Tierney,Sinclair,Lustig you could say Celtic haven't replaced any of them maybe a bit harsh on Tierney don't think he is easy to replace and unfair on Taylor.