County's relegation express vs Hibs

Fully expecting a doing here, especially with Jackson Irvine in Hibs colours absolutely bodying out powder puff midfield.

Either that or by some miracle we smash and grab a 1-0 win.

The last 2 games that we played against Ross County pre-covid were absolutely fucking freezing so it’s fitting that this one is too (yes I’m fully aware it wasn’t freezing for the 0-0 game earlier this season).

I always wanted County to stay up due to the exceptional away day but unlike many of my fellow supporters, I’m not a huge fan of Mr Hughes so I’m edging towards joining the aforementioned relegation express train.

This game, Bleugh, my feeling towards Hibs has changed massively in the past 7 days for the better, I also know that that can swing the other way, gonna plump for a fairly non eventful 1-0 away win, Shagger Doidge to get back among the goals.

14 hours ago, Comrie said:

Fully expecting a doing here, especially with Jackson Irvine in Hibs colours absolutely bodying out powder puff midfield.

Either that or by some miracle we smash and grab a 1-0 win.

Hopefully County has someone new taking corners. The guy taking them against United was complete trash.

The snow has kinda missed Dingwall, we had maybe about four inches fall last night.  But everything else disappeared as soon as it landed.

Clearing the pitch may be difficult as volunteers wouldn’t be allowed under COVID.  Hopefully Hibs get stuck in the snow and we get a 3-0 default win.

Might be in danger now with temperatures of -11 over night and still around that temperature now.  Not likely to get any better today either.  Will be sub zero over night again, and likely a high of 2 tomorrow, then the forecast for Saturday is 0 or below all day.