Saints v Celtic, Sunday 14/02/21 12pm

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

St Johnstone absolutely robbed of at least one stonewall pelanty.

Deliberate flying knee to the back delivered by Big Shane-o. After the Kemar Roofe incident, in the interests of consistency and fairness I sincerely hope the compliance officer turns a blind eye so Duffy is free to keep playing.

Shane Duffy though... 😂

Edited and still....

Sorry Tam, but Christie dummies the ball and doesn't touch it, so that imagine is way off. You'd need to play it back for when Turnbull played the initial ball at which point Taylor is about 2/3 yards onside. Poor defending by both Gordon and Rooney in that picture, Rooney gets dragged infield when Gordon should be screaming at him to get out and cover Taylor. McCart also needs to give Kerr a shout to drop a bit deeper and cut the cross out to Edouard since he can see the play in front of him.

8 minutes ago, Widge said:

Sorry Tam, but Christie dummies the ball and doesn't touch it, so that imagine is way off. You'd need to play it back for when Turnbull played the initial ball at which point Taylor is about 2/3 yards onside. Poor defending by both Gordon and Rooney in that picture, Rooney gets dragged infield when Gordon should be screaming at him to get out and cover Taylor. McCart also needs to give Kerr a shout to drop a bit deeper and cut the cross out to Edouard since he can see the play in front of him.

Shhh. I thought I'd at least get someone. You ruin everything for me Widge, everything. 

51 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

^^ Supports a club that had to tell their season ticket holders to wash before going to the football and expects us to believe they know the rules? Good one Fergal. 

That makes even less sense than your ‘I’ll leave this here’ post, didn’t think that was possible. 

who’s fergal?

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

More proof that our manager knows f**k all about our opponents 

Seen folk debating something online that ties into this. Celtic winning yesterday just by the virtue of being able to spend 20x everyone else and Lennon never doesn't  ever come up with something clever tactically to mitigate/target strengths or weaknesses of teams like Saints. IE, if just outplaying them with better players doesn't work he doesnt seem to know what to do. Europe (IMO) prime examples of that. Out his depth and getting beat by sides he simply Celtic shouldn't be. 

Then you see that interview and it makes you wonder does he do any research at all/read the information provided by the backroom staff who look into the opposition? 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I'll just leave this here

IMG-20210214-WA0006.thumb.jpg.6444f88acf014d3f10a2dcd579123835.jpg

The guy that posted that on twitter  had to subsequently claim he was only fishing because he knew it had been dummied. He then kept doubling down and ended up in a bit of a state after getting slaughtered.

Was that you?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The guy that posted that on twitter  had to subsequently claim he was only fishing because he knew it had been dummied. He then kept doubling down and ended up in a bit of a state after getting slaughtered.

Was that you?

Even if it was fishing at what point did that kind of "banter" become entertaining or funny in any way?! 

"I'm going to post something stupid and then go GOTCHA!! when people say its shite" should be done exclusively for primary aged children. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

30 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Seen folk debating something online that ties into this. Celtic winning yesterday just by the virtue of being able to spend 20x everyone else and Lennon never doesn't  ever come up with something clever tactically to mitigate/target strengths or weaknesses of teams like Saints. IE, if just outplaying them with better players doesn't work he doesnt seem to know what to do. Europe (IMO) prime examples of that. Out his depth and getting beat by sides he simply Celtic shouldn't be. 

Then you see that interview and it makes you wonder does he do any research at all/read the information provided by the backroom staff who look into the opposition? 

Saw an interview with James madison saying Rodgers has him working with an analysis coach to improve his scoring rate, and it’s helping him. The same coach that left us when Rodgers left, I’m guessing he hasn’t been replaced.