Saints v Celtic, Sunday 14/02/21 12pm

Always amazes me watching the non old firm teams losing possession. They do well to work the ball up the park and into the danger area only for them to play it back to their keeper who then punts it straight to a Celtic player. Happens when  Rangers play teams as well its like they lack that extra bit of in game knowledge under pressure. 

1 minute ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Always amazes me watching the non old firm teams losing possession. They do well to work the ball up the park and into the danger area only for them to play it back to their keeper who then punts it straight to a Celtic player. Happens when  Rangers play teams as well its like they lack that extra bit of in game knowledge under pressure. 

When you spend 80% of the time without the ball it's important to keep it when you get it, I guess. 

Can't help but feel this "no goals v Celtic at home in 7 games" that Crocker is bringing up every 3 minutes would be more relevant if we hadn't missed an open goal from 3 yards in the last game here, before then scoring against them last time we met.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

When you spend 80% of the time without the ball it's important to keep it when you get it, I guess. 

I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me but I remember players from decades past being able to do the basics of the game at the very least. Modern footballers seem to be completely dependent on systems and passages of play. Whenever it deviates they just seem to shut down mentally. 

1 minute ago, TommyLeePwns said:

I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me but I remember players from decades past being able to do the basics of the game at the very least. Modern footballers seem to be completely dependent on systems and passages of play. Whenever it deviates they just seem to shut down mentally. 

Aye you're right.

#AMF

Can't help but feel this "no goals v Celtic at home in 7 games" that Crocker is bringing up every 3 minutes would be more relevant if we hadn't missed an open goal from 3 yards in the last game here, before then scoring against them last time we met.
You should sign the petition mate.Screenshot_20210214-123701_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Got to love Jonjoe Kenny saying what everyone outside the Bigot Brothers knows and that 10iar is a big fuss about nothing.

Green Brigade Banner incoming.

I'm sure he wouldnt have been saying that had they be cruising to the 10. It's all they've talked and sang about for years. As an aside I assumed Mr Kenny was Irish, then I heard him speak 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mate is a Killie fan and I'd often go along to games when his brother couldnt make it. I saw a lot of Taylor and I honestly cant remembering him being such a cheating wee bassa back then 

He’s also managed to steal about 200 yards from throw-ins.

Running to throw it. Stop. Run some more. Still don’t throw it. Ref’s letting me away with this. Run some more. Edge of the opposition box, aye I’ll take it now.