Celtic v tory no voting Aberdeen. 17th Feb

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

typical Aberdeen fan imo

To be fair, i've very rarely came across an Aberdeen fan who is happy to lower themselves to this level especially on this forum thankfully.

Sadly though all clubs have that one fan on every forum we would like to see jump in the sea. I imagine this bellend fits that bill for the Dons fans on here

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

To be fair, i've very rarely came across an Aberdeen fan who is happy to lower themselves to this level especially on this forum thankfully.

Sadly though all clubs have that one fan on every forum we would like to see jump in the sea. I imagine this bellend fits that bill for the Dons fans on here

I was taking the piss and they know that. I doubt the guys even an Aberdeen fan*

*I heard he bought someone a pint

Hopefully Deek and co. can defy the odds and do the business for the Queen, are brave boys, and big Boris "Bojo" Johnson and all the rest of the top lads at the Conservative and Unionist Party.  

1 minute ago, resk said:

Hopefully Deek and co. can defy the odds and do the business for the Queen, are brave boys, and big Boris "Bojo" Johnson and all the rest of the top lads at the Conservative and Unionist Party.  

I fucking knew it.....

1 minute ago, resk said:

Hopefully our pal Michael Gove makes a few calls to the SFA to dust off the referees 'anyone but Celtic' handbook for a night.

The latest fixture in Celtic's inevitable procession towards a record 10 league titles in a row - we'd be as well not showing up.

My only inspiration is the time we ended their 77-game unbeaten home record with the likes of Buckley, Higgins, Muirhead and Prunty in the team. 

Edited by tarapoa

On 14/02/2021 at 18:52, kingjoey said:

As I am a very sad b*st*rd, I emailed Celtic to ask why this is. I received a standard, bland response basically saying that they don’t do it, which I already knew. I sent a second, extremely polite email asking for their explanation as to why they don’t give a PPV option, but no response so far. I know that it may be a blessing that I can’t watch it, but I want to be able to make that decision myself, as I do for all other 10 teams.

How much would you be willing to pay? They're effectively charging their season ticket holders £30 per game...at least if it's exclusive that makes it better value. I can't see many casual supporters or away fans paying £35 for it.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

We’ve had bigger. 

Whilst 67 is probably what you mean, nobody expected Celtic to win the European Cup. Celtic set out at the start of this season knowing that they could make a significant* piece of  history. The magical 10 in a row was in their sight and they’ve monumentally shit the bed. The past few years have seen Celtic acting like the hare in the famous fable.  Overtaken by a massive Sevco tortoise.

*nobody really cares though.

I’d say us stopping the 10 was a huge season, bigger than this, we knew from the start it had to be done and every games was massive. To keep them at 9 was a must, maybe also cause we’d had nothing to celebrate for a long time, it meant more than another trophy laden season in a long long line of trophy laden seasons. 

31 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

How much would you be willing to pay? They're effectively charging their season ticket holders £30 per game...at least if it's exclusive that makes it better value. I can't see many casual supporters or away fans paying £35 for it.

Every other club has season tickets and they're all selling PPV to their own fans and away fans.  In these uncertain times where season tickets are are a luxury that many can't afford, ppv at a reasonable price should be available. 

1 hour ago, Ralstonite said:

As they don’t, and won’t, offer the PPV facility this is entirely hypothetical. I would pay whatever they had set as their price. Given that the most expensive of the 11 teams offering the service is Livingston at £20, I would imagine that Celtic wouldn’t have been more than that. But as I said purely hypothetical as it’s never going to happen.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I’d say us stopping the 10 was a huge season, bigger than this, we knew from the start it had to be done and every games was massive. To keep them at 9 was a must, maybe also cause we’d had nothing to celebrate for a long time, it meant more than another trophy laden season in a long long line of trophy laden seasons. 

As was 69/70 when we were in 4 finals and expected to win the European Cup