Ayr vs Inverness

4 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Interesting to see what Dave Smith does.  We know Cameron had a history of being ultra loyal to failing managers, but will the new guy be cut from a different cloth?  No idea who’s available to replace him anyway.  

Who would the caretaker even be if it happened? As far as I know the coaching team consists of Mick McArdle and Derek Stillie.

2 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I suspect with this weird season Kerr will be given at least until May

Will Smith risk that though?  Has come in all talk of going up and making us a Premier League side but yet we are heading down on what must be a top 4 budget - the guy isnt an idiot.  

Just now, eez-eh said:

Who would the caretaker even be if it happened? As far as I know the coaching team consists of Mick McArdle and Derek Stillie.

Not many managers available.  Kettlewell is the only one who comes to mind, but really no idea if he was much of a manager at Ross county-would be interesting to hear their fans views.  

3 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Not many managers available.  Kettlewell is the only one who comes to mind, but really no idea if he was much of a manager at Ross county-would be interesting to hear their fans views.  

Sandy Stewart?!

After making many rash statements, then taking them back, and thinking Kerr's doing alright, and that he should be sacked... I think with that performance there, our league position, and with Smith at the helm... I think it's time for Kerr to go. Who replaces him? f**k knows. But sadly it's not worked out.

7 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Will Smith risk that though?  Has come in all talk of going up and making us a Premier League side but yet we are heading down on what must be a top 4 budget - the guy isnt an idiot.  

Would imply he won't take the chance of us going down.

Although I'm sure he really doesn't want to be making such a big decision so soon at the helm.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Would imply he won't take the chance of us going down.

Although I'm sure he really doesn't want to be making such a big decision so soon at the helm.

Aye its a HUGE call.    Personally being realistic I dont think anything will happen today and it probably shouldn't-  got Dundee away midweek then Arbroath on Saturday.  Even 4 points there and we are back a couple of points above the playoffs with a game in hand.  

Although I really dont see us getting 4 points there - 0 or 1 seems more realistic and it's at this time next week he has to make the call.