Morton vs Ayr

It’s Ndaba and it pisses me off they can’t get it right on the official lineup. 
It really is tinpot. Little things like that do matter. Whoever makes up the team sheet graphic needs telt.

17 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

going by the twitter page, it would suggest muirhead is in midfield. 4-1-4-1 maybe. Muirhead’s leadership and voice in the middle of the park will be crucial. So glad to see chalmers off the park he is hopeless. Zanatta on the other end is hopeless upfront but stick him on the left at somepoint and he will do a good bit of running up and down. 

sinisalo

houston Baird ndaba reading 

Muirhead 

McCowan Murdoch walsh Smith 

Mckenzie

I think it'll be 442, you could swap Muirhead and Ndaba but I can't see the central defensive pairing be changed for as crucial a game. Hence Ndaba in the midfield for me.

Sinisalo

Houston Baird Muirhead Reading 

McCowan Murdoch Ndaba Walsh 

Smith   Mckenzie

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I think it'll be 442, you could swap Muirhead and Ndaba but I can't see the central defensive pairing be changed for as crucial a game. Hence Ndaba in the midfield for me.

Sinisalo

Smith   Mckenzie

I hope it isn’t ndaba he was shocking in midfield I thought last week he kept drifting towards left side 

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

When does the livestream start?

From memory it started sometime between half past and quarter to last time, they put on a proper pre match show type thing which was a major plus last time. 

22 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Same lineup 3 weeks in a row for Morton which is somewhat of a rarity.

Unfortunately, despite clearly being the preferred lineup of the "manager", it's not our strongest with better players inexplicably stuck on the bench.

Aye, he clearly believes that if you just keep doing the same thing, eventually something good happens.

All I've got is to reverse jinx Salkeld and Blues by saying they're pish and will never do anything in a Morton jersey...

... and hope McGuffie has his day (or Muirhead has his and does us another favour).

Mon the fuckin Ton.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Aye, he clearly believes that if you just keep doing the same thing, eventually something good happens.

All I've got is to reverse jinx Salkeld and Blues by saying they're pish and will never do anything in a Morton jersey...

... and hope McGuffie has his day (or Muirhead has his and does us another favour).

Mon the fuckin Ton.

A point at Tynecastle meant it wasn't a surprise to keep the same team last week and the way they talked up Dundee they probably saw the draw last week as a massive underdog result.

20 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

crucial a game. Hence Ndaba in the midfield for me.

Sinisalo

Smith   Mckenzie

Hopefully this . 

19 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

A point at Tynecastle meant it wasn't a surprise to keep the same team last week and the way they talked up Dundee they probably saw the draw last week as a massive underdog result.

Agree. He clearly thinks last week was a ‘win’... and that ‘you don’t change a winning team’.

Kinda worrying.