Morton vs Ayr

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Doesn’t qualify as #imminent if it’s not on the same day. Those are the #imminent rules 

🤭

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Doesn’t qualify as #imminent if it’s not on the same day. Those are the #imminent rules 

18 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I believe there will an #imminent #imminently 

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

16 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

🤔

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Nothing tonight , no need for immediate excitement, early part of week 

vince mcmahon no GIF by WWE

Don't give a toss about the manager right now, I just want some highlights- thats the first game i haven't watched since Boxing Day and ironically it seems to be about the first one I'd actually have wanted to see!

6 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

That’s the reason they are not charging yet , there is still a bit to go to get it to where they want it , remember it’s currently all being done  by volunteers who have  a jobs  outside of this ,when they get it to the standard they want I reckon it will be a decent site  , credit to club for continuing to run it free as they are aware it’s not ready for a pay wall  

That’s a fair call.

can we all chip in and buy them a decent mic for the interviews? One that doesn’t pick up as much background noise.

Im not a fan of Calum’s style or his voice in general but it sounds a hundred times worse with the poor audio quality.

8 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

That’s a fair call.

can we all chip in and buy them a decent mic for the interviews? One that doesn’t pick up as much background noise.

Im not a fan of Calum’s style or his voice in general but it sounds a hundred times worse with the poor audio quality.

They have decent enough equipment. What is infuriating is that it can look/sound OK one week and then terrible the next. This has gone on for literally years. It's a lack of attention to detail and has never changed.

(p.s. I'm happy making this criticism in public because I have repeatedly made the exact same point to those involved and offered to help. Not interested.)

1 minute ago, wuffster said:

They have decent enough equipment. What is infuriating is that it can look/sound OK one week and then terrible the next. This has gone on for literally years. It's a lack of attention to detail and has never changed.

(p.s. I'm happy making this criticism in public because I have repeatedly made the exact same point to those involved and offered to help. Not interested.)

At least they eventually seem to have got past the manager interviews only having sound in one ear if using earphones, that was the big killer for me for a while. 

20 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

That’s a fair call.

I know he's a volunteer and all that and gives up a lot of his time etc so it's considered bad form to criticise him but he's a dinosaur with an annoying style of presenting/commentating.

I'm not sure the problem is wholly the equipment but that they don't know how to use it properly.

Just now, itzdrk said:

At least they eventually seem to have got past the manager interviews only having sound in one ear if using earphones, that was the big killer for me for a while. 

Good to hear (pardon the pun). Progress!

In all seriousness - I think because the club is taking more interest this season (with live streams and the advent of B&W TV) I have seen an (albeit sporadic) improvement in interview quality. Long may it continue to improve.

12 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I know he's a volunteer and all that and gives up a lot of his time etc so it's considered bad form to criticise him but he's a dinosaur with an annoying style of presenting/commentating.

I'm not sure the problem is wholly the equipment but that they don't know how to use it properly.

I try not to comment as one of those involved used to teach at my secondary school. Never taught me directly but I'm still not fair or even handed where he's concerned. 🤣

Highlights enjoyable for a change.  Small margins tho - missed a lot of chances as always and the shot Morton put wide at the end is very similar to the one Arbroath got their winner with last week.  And the second goal for us is excellent, but is also one where in recent weeks it would almost certainly have nicked off a defender as Moff was playing the 1-2 and broke to safety 

Edited by Hursty

That second goal is beautiful, when Moffat, McCowan & Smith are on the same wavelength they are unplayable.

Also kudos to Aero for the assist at the first, I didn't realise he had put the ball in for Smith. 

That second goal is beautiful, when Moffat, McCowan & Smith are on the same wavelength they are unplayable.
Also kudos to Aero for the assist at the first, I didn't realise he had put the ball in for Smith. 
Was also an excellent cross into aero from Walsh I think

Just watching the highlights back this morning, the two goals were actually quite well worked.  McKenzie, for young lad who hasn't had much game time, did the lone striker role quite well and he's deserves a lot of the credit for the 1st goal as he kept running and  pressured the keeper into making an absolute hash of things and it going out for the corner that eventually led to that goal.  Small things like that are going to be very important if we are to avoid relegation.  

34 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Just watching the highlights back this morning, the two goals were actually quite well worked.  McKenzie, for young lad who hasn't had much game time, did the lone striker role quite well and he's deserves a lot of the credit for the 1st goal as he kept running and  pressured the keeper into making an absolute hash of things and it going out for the corner that eventually led to that goal.  Small things like that are going to be very important if we are to avoid relegation.  

Think he would be a good foil for Dre Wright too. If we are going to go 442 which I think most new managers would do until they get there own players in