The Ongoing Breakdown of the United Kingdom (Or the Other Empty-Headed Natters Thread)

NotThePars

1 hour ago, G51 said:

It doesn't take a particularly vivid imagination to see Wales following the same trajectory as Scotland does it.

Wales is a lot more wrapped up in England than we are. Despite their parliament they don't have separation of law or education, etc. Nor do they have the natural resources or infrastructure we do that lends itself to independence as easily. It'd be a far slower trajectory if it happens at all. 

Welsh Labour, however, seem really keen on federalism which seems much more likely and attainable. No doubt Plaid and, probably, Lib Dems would go for it as well. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

None of the above will happen. Flash in the pan type stuff. People aren't that self destructive and people are extremely fickle.

However if it were all to go to shit the Borders should gain Independence from Indy Scotland and Indy Northern if they tried to Hoover us up, not going with the Welsh so might have to be Norway we look to. 

When it comes to tinfoil hats, you've got the gold-plated collector's edition.

Speaking as someone who grew up in the Borders and still have some friends and relatives there, a nuke would be far too good for that pack of inbred/incomer shitheads. If they wanted 'free' of Scotland, just move the Border up a bit and then we can be rid of fucking weasels like Fluffy and Lamont.

None of the above will happen. Flash in the pan type stuff. People aren't that self destructive and people are extremely fickle.

However if it were all to go to shit the Borders should gain Independence from Indy Scotland and Indy Northern if they tried to Hoover us up, not going with the Welsh so might have to be Norway we look to. 

The Borders preacher has spoken......

Im unaware of the original but I can see why you might not find it funny but meh, I find it funny, I know some people find it funny, I find it funny posting it here knowing this isn't exactly the target audience.  

It's alright Stormz I found it funny. 

HTH

NTP 

HH

Is the Northumbria Independence Party advocating the return of the ancient Kingdom of Northumbria? 

Edinburgh would be part of that, we'd be rid of the Weegees and the Fifers and we could have a Greggs' monopoly.

pictured: Jackie Baillie putting down a potential Geordie annexation of the Lothians: 

tumblr_mzg3ebczja1ru67qro4_r1_400.jpg.0e604863c7c9f6821cd7bee42f9ee10b.jpg

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Always good these threads for enraging the Brit Nat, gammony, right wing racist flag humping queen lickers.

I'll grab some popcorn.

Ta Da...!!

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I know this went in the other thread but I feel it's applicable. 

IMG_20200518_124558.jpg

Well forgive me for saying we've been here before with unrealistic optimistic Nationalists and undoubtedly we'll be here again for the next 5-10 years. 

I empathise with why you don't give up but hopefully it doesn't become a barrier between other things. 

Well if it happens in 2050 I dont really care coz I'll likely be close to deaths door.

And what did you say in 2014? 

Well see what state the world is in before I agree but thanks!

Oh christ what are you doing in this section of the forum, I didn't think you knew how to get out the sport section, christ i can barely imagine you being able to articulate a political thought. 

giphy-downsized.gif

40 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Boom,there it is for all too see from the preacher......,it's all about me, fook everyone else patter.

Calm down Mother Theresa. 

23 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Ta Da...!!

giphy-downsized.gif

I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts, not sure what point you're making but I think that's fair to say with every single post you've ever made. 

I know the football section of the forum is a tough place for you right now but please do not start posting here frequently, we don't deserve it. 

Just now, Anonapersona said:

Hmmm I'm not so sure.

Kincy had suggested this a week or two ago and you tend to latch heavily onto everything he says.

You sincerely think that i believe the Scottish Borders should be an independent country with closer links to Norway? 

What has Kincy said previously that I've latched heavily on to? 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

You sincerely think that i believe the Scottish Borders should be an independent country with closer links to Norway? 

What has Kincy said previously that I've latched heavily on to? 

Well I don't know. You talk so much troll it's hard to tell.

And I'm not under any circumstances going to wade through Kincy's posts. I'm sure in the future we'll see you question his inane ramblings and not mindlessly agree.

59 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Is the Northumbria Independence Party advocating the return of the ancient Kingdom of Northumbria? 

Edinburgh would be part of that, we'd be rid of the Weegees and the Fifers and we could have a Greggs' monopoly.

pictured: Jackie Baillie putting down a potential Geordie annexation of the Lothians: 

tumblr_mzg3ebczja1ru67qro4_r1_400.jpg.0e604863c7c9f6821cd7bee42f9ee10b.jpg

Have to be honest, an independent Scotland that doesn't include Edinburgh sounds absolutely class.

Just need to find a way of getting shot of Aberdeen and Perth and I might drop the push for Highlands and Islands independence.

Edited by G51