Royal Family Crisis

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Oh aye, stop defending yourself I dont like it. 

I dont like it so much I'll create a thread about heads gone. 

Kindly stop standing up for yourself. Nah its ok

Cripes. 

I mean, I've not posted the narrative you seem to be going with about disliking anything but yeah do whatever you like then.

Was just trying to offer up a wee bit of advice as you're clearly in a really, really shite place. Sometimes it's better to step back rather than double down and make yourself look bad and that's the territory you are finding yourself in. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Cripes. 

I mean, I've not posted the narrative you seem to be going with about disliking anything but yeah do whatever you like then.

Was just trying to offer up a wee bit of advice as you're clearly in a really, really shite place

Oi. Dunfermline is really not that bad.

40 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Where can I apply for the job of chief executioner in this new republic? Can just picture myself in a leather waistcoat and hat, brandishing a big chopper. 

Image result for Kenneth Williams Oooh

18 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Did I say you had double standards?

Just in general, until mental health, depression or bullying becomes trendy or a fad people couldn't give a shit.

I dont have the post but it was in the fitness thread. 

"Someone could hang themselves off that"

It doesn't take much digging to find my posts on the depression thread.

It wasn't the first time either, I started a thread about narcissism and got a response from him 

"Needs urgent psychiatric attention"

So yeah, double fucking standards

Go through this thread and plenty others and boom, out of nowhere abuse. Ridicule and bringing up the same shit. Most of it totally unwarranted and unnecessary but tonight I guess I've had enough and I'm calling it out.

When was it? I've never reported a post, doesn't the message get saved? Or would a mod have a copy?

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

D75A5CBF-2A2D-4E27-BCEA-E45F0952B8A8.jpeg

:lol:

Lizzie is the one I think who is getting least flak from her. She's went out her way to actively talk the Queen up. 

No one else is getting any sort of kudos here. No names are being named but the lack of positive reinforcement of Charles, William and Kate is coming through loud and clear. 

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I reckon it's an absolute NAP that it's either William or Charles who have had that conversation with Harry. Harry doesn't talk to his Da or his brother...

Think so. It's been clarified that it wasn't Phil or her Maj so they have to be the prime suspects and being in line for the throne would make it too hot to handle in terms of naming the culprit. If it was Andrew odds on they would just go ahead and say it.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Randy Andy is the favourite royal of 2% of Britons 

image0.jpg

Almost as creepy that Will, the adulterer, weans are the "favourite" of more that a quarter of folk. 

All this wall to wall scandal on tv right now takes me back to the evening after the terrible murder car crash where Harry's mother died.

I was in a fancy restaurant with my wife and the head waiter told us that Steak Diane was off the main course menu as a mark of respect.  No problem. Just as we were ordering desserts, the head waiter came back to our table and informed us that Peach Melba had also been withdrawn as a mark of respect.  When i asked why, he said "It's because it comes with a dodd ae ice cream".

Just now, hearthammer said:

All this wall to wall scandal on tv right now takes me back to the evening after the terrible murder car crash where Harry's mother died.

I was in a fancy restaurant with my wife and the head waiter told us that Steak Diane was off the main course menu as a mark of respect.  No problem. Just as we were ordering desserts, the head waiter came back to our table and informed us that Peach Melba had also been withdrawn as a mark of respect.  When i asked why, he said "It's because it comes with a dodd ae ice cream".

My memory of the whole thing was being at my dad's house in Auchterarder, seething that ALL the kids TV programmes had been replaced by news coverage of the event.  

Never really forgiven her for that tbh.

My memory of the whole thing was being at my dad's house in Auchterarder, seething that ALL the kids TV programmes had been replaced by news coverage of the event.  
Never really forgiven her for that tbh.

I remember being off school and my mum making me watch it as it was “an important moment in British history.”

I went upstairs and put Thomas the tank engine videos in the VHS and got told off for not watching the news.