Royal Family Crisis

46 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Did Fagan f**k the monarch?

There was a song sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine that suggested such. Not heard that since I was a lad.

36 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

So they need to be working class too? 

I thought it was just purely about skin colour tbf didn't realise it was also an insult for poor people. 

Working class does not equal poor, and poor does not equal working class.

12 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

That's part of it. 

Do you genuinely not understand what gammon means? There's always Google...

I understand different people seem to use it to mean different things, almost always as an extremely negative insult. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

I understand different people seem to use it to mean different things, almost always as an extremely negative insult. 

But you understand there are some central themes to it right? Nobody's going around calling Jack Monroe a gammon and you understand why that is right?

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

But you understand there are some central themes to it right? Nobody's going around calling Jack Monroe a gammon and you understand why that is right?

There are central themes. The thing that puzzles me is when people who could be considered gammon going by the central themes like skin colour and age call other people gammon. These central themes seem to override each other. By one person's definition you could be a young lefty gammon but by another's you could be a young right wing gammon. It doesn't have much meaning when pretty much everyone could be considered gammon. 

I'm not too sure who that is, is she a masculine looking woman? I can't say I've ever seen someone call a woman a gammon tbf, clearly reserved for men. 

There are central themes. The thing that puzzles me is when people who could be considered gammon going by the central themes like skin colour and age call other people gammon. These central themes seem to override each other. By one person's definition you could be a young lefty gammon but by another's you could be a young right wing gammon. It doesn't have much meaning when pretty much everyone could be considered gammon. 

I'm not too sure who that is, is she a masculine looking woman? I can't say I've ever seen someone call a woman a gammon tbf, clearly reserved for men. 

Skin colour isn't the deciding factor.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Stormzy is a troll who has freely admitted it on more than one occasion.

He spends most of his time rolling out his trite, cliched, boring act on the politics forums.

Freely admitted to having a laugh on a forum and winding someone up.

By your definitions everyone on here is trolling. 

A man said trite, cliched and boring and is the only poster in the politics forum I've ever seen fail to make a point other than "ahm fucking raging at them toaries" 

😂

Just now, Gordon EF said:

Skin colour isn't the deciding factor.

As covered there seems to be a lot of different deciding factors based on who you ask. I've definitely seen people use Gammon as purely relating to skin colour. 

As covered there seems to be a lot of different deciding factors based on who you ask. I've definitely seen people use Gammon as purely relating to skin colour. 

Well I don't know what more I can say to you. Most people seem to pick up what gammon means without much bother.

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

Well I don't know what more I can say to you. Most people seem to pick up what gammon means without much bother.

I have picked up what it means, it clearly has slightly tweaked meaning depending who you speak to. What I've said that amuses me is when one mans gammon calls another mans gammon, gammon. 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Stormzy is a troll who has freely admitted it on more than one occasion.

He spends most of his time rolling out his trite, cliched, boring act on the politics forums.

The fud red dots almost all of my posts in the politics forum, even the completely anodyne ones, though I never interact with him at all.

I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't ignore him. He's clearly just here for the attention.

Just now, Stormzy said:

I have picked up what it means, it clearly has slightly tweaked meaning depending who you speak to. What I've said that amuses me is when one mans gammon calls another mans gammon, gammon. 

Fair enough.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

The fud red dots almost all of my posts in the politics forum, even the completely anodyne ones, though I never interact with him at all.

I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't ignore him. He's clearly just here for the attention.

^

This same poster has previously posted without ever interacting me how much of a detestable c**t I am over a political debate and he is now upset that i don't like his posts. Seems fair. 

Here for attention, what are you here for? You post absolute shite constantly, long winded posts that you clearly think are hilarious and often try and look down on other posters that don't like your posting style, why don't you just speak to your cat or something? Is it because you're seeking attention? 

Edited by Stormzy

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

He has to argue with the common understanding of gammon as an insult because...

cover6.jpg