Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

Most folk I know who slag Aberdeen have either not been, or only been a handful of times. Their opinions are generally way off base and just echoing something they heard someone else say.

Good and bad aspects to every city/town.

I've lived in Aberdeen. It's a depressing shitehole filled with fucking mutants.

Edited by RawB93

It’s a very ugly place. Not much going for it at all. 
The City center of Aberdeen itself is not very aesthetically pleasing agreed, but there's far more to Aberdeen and life than that, hence it's found to be one of the best places in Scotland to live.

Stephen Glass apparently done.

Bringing in Scott Brown as assistant, who will also be playing and handed the captaincy. 

That is not trolling/bait 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Just read that. Wtf :lol: 

Its brilliant stuff, the heads gone if it happens would be incredible.

It is the S*n, but it's Robert Thomson, who along with Scott Burns are the only Scottish football writers I've yet to see publish anything that wasn't reliable.

For the record, it emphasises this is only IF Glass gets the job, doesn't say he's got it, though it says he's Aberdeen's preferred candidate.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6807931/celtic-scott-brown-aberdeen-player-assistant-stephen-glass/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1615502053

It is the S*n, but it's Robert Thomson, who along with Scott Burns are the only Scottish football writers I've yet to see publish anything that wasn't reliable.
For the record, it emphasises this is only IF Glass gets the job, doesn't say he's got it, though it says he's Aberdeen's preferred candidate.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6807931/celtic-scott-brown-aberdeen-player-assistant-stephen-glass/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1615502053
Holy f**k, surely not.

Let the AFC Banter Years commence.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I thought this Brown/Glass thing was some ITK shit but it is actually in the Sun. LOL

Why do folk always say this as if the The Sun in unreliable?

Scott Burns works there and is the most reliable journalist in the country in terms of breaking stories.

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I thought this Brown/Glass thing was some ITK shit but it is actually in the Sun. LOL

15 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why do folk always say this as if the The Sun in unreliable?

Scott Burns works there and is the most reliable journalist in the country in terms of breaking stories.

I know the sun is mostly reliable;. They only have an incentive to make up shite about the Old Firm (so the Brown stuff might play into it a bit if it is just a load of crap)

I thought it was just a rumour from some Aberdeen fan rather than an actual story in the paper.