Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

There's no real point getting up nor down about it.

If it's Glass then I'm absolutely certain he'll be very well backed by Cormack.

Maybe not about Glass/Brown, but there's questions to be asked about Cormack.

I'm very keen to know what process Dave 'I'm a real process guy' Cormack has been through in this appointment, and if he could leave out the nonsense about Sir Alex telling him to win in Glasgow that would be nice.

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Maybe not about Glass/Brown, but there's questions to be asked about Cormack.

I'm very keen to know what process Dave 'I'm a real process guy' Cormack has been through in this appointment, and if he could leave out the nonsense about Sir Alex telling him to win in Glasgow that would be nice.

Yeah this is spot on. I'm talking about folk raging with the appointment or Scott Brown coming in.

I find it hard to believe he's been as thorough as he claimed he would be but at the same time he's there to make the decisions. Time to walk the walk.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sky now reporting he's set to be announced.

Makes you wonder why we went through all this time and nonsense. 

Cormack obviously wanted nobody else but Glass...I suspect from the moment he walked into Pittodrie. 

Like many, I can't see any other reason for appointing an untried manager with no experience in Scottish management, other than the Atlanta tie up. 

Given all the MSM coverage of racism in Scottish Sport, I’m sure Brown will change his attitude to Shay Logan....or does a camera crew have to be there ?

Should be nowhere near our Club.

30 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Makes you wonder why we went through all this time and nonsense. 

Cormack obviously wanted nobody else but Glass...I suspect from the moment he walked into Pittodrie. 

Like many, I can't see any other reason for appointing an untried manager with no experience in Scottish management, other than the Atlanta tie up. 

And what if Glass doesn't want to go back to Atlanta?

3 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Given all the MSM coverage of racism in Scottish Sport, I’m sure Brown will change his attitude to Shay Logan....or does a camera crew have to be there ?

Should be nowhere near our Club.

Yep, Brown can gtf purely for this tbh. Nevermind anything else.

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

And what if Glass doesn't want to go back to Atlanta?

As pointed out above, it would be great if Cormack could be absolutely honest with fans as to what the deal is (if here is one) with Atlanta. 

Otherwise we could end up with a Hernandez-like situation, where absolutely nae khunt (including McInnes and Hernandez himself) had the slightest idea why this guy was at Pittodrie.

3 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Is Allan Russell still set to become striker coach for us?

Just thought he will have gone from working with Kane etc. to absolutely nobody as we currently don't have any strikers signed up for next season.

No idea if he is or isn’t, but the strikers we have, have to try to get us the Scottish Cup this season before we worry about next season.