Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

I hope there’s now moves at the AGM to put forward a vote of no confidence in the management of the Lowland League.

It will clearly fail at this point, but it will be the precursor to revisit this horrendous failure.

Hopefully those who voted in favour get their names made public.

Scabs of Scottish football forever more.

I get that the chat of closing off the pyramid etc but the five clubs who voted against this need to be backed and not lumped in with the rats who voted this through.

I'll go out of my way to attend at least one game at each of the clubs who voted against this as soon as we are allowed.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

I get that the chat of closing off the pyramid etc

The scab clubs have allowed the OF to get their foot in the door, if the pyramid remains open it allows the "colts" a pathway into the top 4 tiers.

If needs be, keep the Highland League open or merge it with the Lowland League sides who voted against. The scabs can enjoy playing kids in friendlies for the rest of their pitiful existence.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I get that the chat of closing off the pyramid etc but the five clubs who voted against this need to be backed and not lumped in with the rats who voted this through.

I'll go out of my way to attend at least one game at each of the clubs who voted against this as soon as we are allowed.

Sure you will.

2 minutes ago, drumbeg geordie said:

just when scotland were get a pyramid sorted its kick in the teeth.

The Pyramid is alive and kicking, back the EoS, WoS and SoS next season  (and the 5 clubs in the LL who had some integrity) and enjoy it.  Just ignore the remainder of the LL.

21 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

https://berwickrangers.com/club-votes-in-favour-of-b-teams-proposal/

That's Berwick first on the list...........

Absolute rats.

Can't wait for them to be denied promotion because the Colts are getting wedged into League Two instead.

Morons.

Shame on every LL club that voted in favour of this. Utter sellouts and disgrace to the last. I follow non-league to get away from those two horrendous clubs.
I was going to say something similar but couldn't put it any better than you have.

Just now, TheScarf said:

Would be good if all the junior clubs who have moved to senior in the last 2–3 years moved back to the juniors now.

No it wouldn't.  This is a LL problem, they're going to take all the flak and deservedly so. Hell mend them.  It's not an EoS, WoS or SoS problem.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

If it means cutting the LL off and letting these clubs return to their respective regions so be it. Given the likes of Bonnyton were shoehorned into tier 6 there's a precedent it could be done in such a way that the top end clubs don't really suffer anyway. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolute rats.

Can't wait for them to be denied promotion because the Colts are getting wedged into League Two instead.

Morons.

Will be denied promotion by finishing midtable