Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Absolute rats.

Can't wait for them to be denied promotion because the Colts are getting wedged into League Two instead.

Morons.

Making the bold assumption Berwick would be anywhere near the top of the LL. This season 10th & before that 12th.

1 minute ago, db11 said:

Will be denied promotion by finishing midtable

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:

Making the bold assumption Berwick would be anywhere near the top of the LL. This season 10th & before that 12th.

I think you're forgetting they've just landed a windfall 

The one tiny up side to this is that hopefully we'll get some greeting-faced c***s at these clubs whinging when the Old Firm babies fucking trounce them on their own turf in front of no fans, even after all restrictions are lifted.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

The one tiny up side to this is that hopefully we'll get some greeting-faced c***s at these clubs whinging when the Old Firm babies fucking trounce them on their own turf.

You mean the "colt" side filled with 23yo laddies that the OF are hoarding because they don't want to miss out on another Robertson?

6 minutes ago, Benidorm said:

Given the likes of Bonnyton were shoehorned into tier 6 there's a precedent it could be done in such a way that the top end clubs don't really suffer anyway. 

Bonnyton were already a tier 6 club when they transferred from SoS to WoS. 

Edited by RedEd

"Our league is fully committed to the integrity of the pyramid and we have shown this time and time again, so any suggestion we are not is ill-judged and misplaced"

It's this sentence in the statement that gets me. Absolutely no insight whatsoever. What integrity?

As much as I am, and have been, a zealot for a progressive pyramid, I'd fully support sanctions against the league, including suspension of the playoff place, until this travesty is resolved.

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Shambles, football stinks from the very top level right down the way.  

Worth remembering the four top tiers have fought tooth and nail to prevent Colt sides for about a decade now.

Shame the scabby sides in the LL have shafted the clubs around them, and around the rest of the Country, by getting all weak at the knees because the OF are speaking to them.

Can some good guys from the SPFL send players on loan to Brechin just for the next game in the interest of beating the wanks?

I nominate Scott Allan and David Gray from Hibs.

Any other sound clubs got any fringe players they could send down for the greater good?

Absolutely disgusting and George Fraser is a complete liar. How can he claim that the LL is fully committed to the integrity of the pyramid when they literally just destroyed that integrity? And it's been destroyed at a moment we are finally getting a pyramid that covers all of Scotland. Well done to the 5 who voted against, but f*ck the 11 that voted in favour.

Thank goodness we're in a HL feeder, at least we don't have to deal with that shower of shite if we get promoted.

Also, as expected, nothing in the "rules" for the Colt sides saying its Scottish players only.

Can't wait to see it justified as "being good for the country", when Rangers Colts rock up with 2 Scots in their line up.

28 minutes ago, andrew21 said:

Absolute shocker of a post

In what way?

don’t know who you support so not sure if you have experienced this, but I know the majority of L1 L2 fans now do not attend Challenge cup games since Colts  were allowed to compete.
Sending a message

still you are entitled to disagree, this is what these forums are for. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The scab clubs have allowed the OF to get their foot in the door, if the pyramid remains open it allows the "colts" a pathway into the top 4 tiers.

They can't get promoted unless the SPFL allow it, I'd hardly call that a "pathway".

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

My point is is makes a mockery of the EOS/SOS/WOS to let the colts into the LL and they’d be quite right to resign.

This only makes a mockery of the LL, not tier 6 - there is still going to be promotion/relegation with tier 6 and there was clearly no spots available unless it was for the OF at a cost of £25k.

However what makes a mockery of tier 6 is the fact we've now got three leagues with plenty of licensed clubs competing for one play-off place, and no suggestion of that changing at the upcoming AGM. So much for George Fraser's favourite word "ventilation".