Hearts v Queens

Just now, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:
37 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
Oh no, I meant I watched via a 'dodgy' source, not that Hearts's stream was dodgy. I've bought every game this season apart from the Hearts ones. £18.50 is scandalous though.

Same. I had no commentary. Shame really, been good to hear their disappointment and rage.

To be fair, they were disappointed but thought they kept their disappointment in check and were pretty professional about it.

26 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

How the f**k are Hearts 13 points clear ??

Craig Gordon. There outfield squad is average but he pulls off wonder saves every game. Plus Neilson is a known joke of a manager.

Like United with Shankland last season, they had one player who was too good to be there and he dragged them through games.

15 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Dunfermline play tonight and Tuesday, then face Hearts next Saturday. Win those three games and things could get very interesting.

You really should know better. 

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

I think someone said earlier that the correct stat is we haven't beaten them home or away since 1963, a stretch of 22 games.

Yes, but it is only 8 at Tynecastle, including an Anglo Scottish Cup tie. Think it is 5 league games, 1 Scottish Cup and 1 League Cup since we last won there. The League Cup game was 3-3 and we lost on penalties.

20 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Craig Levein just said Dunfermline cant win three games in a row. Stick on to happen now :lol:

Crawford sometimes pulls out odd runs of wins despite stinking performances.

However, I'm not confident that will happen.

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Craig Gordon. There outfield squad is average but he pulls off wonder saves every game. Plus Neilson is a known joke of a manager.

Like United with Shankland last season, they had one player who was too good to be there and he dragged them through games.

I think you're overegging how valuable he's been a bit, but I doubt we'd have lost today if he'd played.  

However him, Boyce or Walker have certainly made the difference for us in far too many games.

3 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I think you're overegging how valuable he's been a bit, but I doubt we'd have lost today if he'd played.  

However him, Boyce or Walker have certainly made the difference for us in far too many games.

Thought Boyce put in a shift today to be fair ...... not many others though.  Henderson looked a bit lively when he came on.

4 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Thought Boyce put in a shift today to be fair ...... not many others though.  Henderson looked a bit lively when he came on.

Boyce was our only performer till Henderson came on.  Gnanduillet got better with service.

The back 4/5 and midfield though...

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Boyce was our only performer till Henderson came on.  Gnanduillet got better with service.

The back 4/5 and midfield though...

Yep - give Gnanduillet decent service and he'll cause trouble.

On 24/03/2021 at 20:13, Tony Wonder said:

Going by the current feeling among the Hearts support, I think most people would be delighted to see you get a draw and ramp up the pressure on Robbie.

You guys must be simply overjoyed tonight then. 

Our good form is now gone  going to be a struggle again to stay in the Championship .
Even with Hearts missing Gordon Boyce and Smith they will still have too much for us .
We are again losing soft goals and without Jones and Dapo our pace has gone Sheilds nothing like the player before his injury .

Evening Jack