Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

UKIP had a candidate too, and under their name was 'Abolish the Scottish parliament'.

UKIP though. Who is voting UKIP these days, especially in Scotland, especially in Dundee? What can they possibly offer? What can they possibly stand for? Bizarre waste of £500.

In the grand scheme of things £500 is nothing.  Probably seen as a good investment to keep a handful of xenophobic bigots on board for future possible events.

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I quite like Alba purely for how wound up the SNP fanboy gimps get about them 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

Was considering voting SNP as I usually do but my constituency MSP is a homophobe, so I probably won’t. Green second vote though, mon the Speccy lad.

Great bants!!!

”I like the bigots purely for how they wind up the folk who abhor bigots”.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Anyone who didn’t vote SNP/Green or SNP/SNP in the most northerly and southerly regions is a tosser.

I'm the exception to that rule. I voted SNP/Green but am still a tosser.

Which is impressive at my age.

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

Jim Dowson? Founder of Britain First & all round #staunch.

State of the c**t.

I actually thought he had a really weird ear to go along with the really weird face, but on closer examination it's just the satellite dish across the road.

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm the exception to that rule. I voted SNP/Green but am still a tosser.

Which is impressive at my age.

No you’re a very decent person.

Which is surprising.

6 minutes ago, betting competition said:

No exit polls, count over Friday/Saturday. Will look for the link someone on here provided what day the constituency will announce the results 

f**k that.

Least we'll get to laugh at Keith fucking up Hartlepool.

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Just voted. 

Even after all these years, no matter how many times I look at the ballots before folding them I still get the fear afterwards that I’ve somehow voted for the wrong person/party. 

I had a split second bit of the fear RIGHT after I voted. Wasn't even the list vote either, which would have been understandable since you have to go through an old phone book to find the right option.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Counting is clearly being done tomorrow and Saturday so that the SNP can swap out boxes to rig the election, given we are living in a fascist dictatorship.

Those pencils they were giving out today? Bill Gates put 5G chips in them that can tell who you voted for, and then they know where you live.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Those pencils they were giving out today? Bill Gates put 5G chips in them that can tell who you voted for, and then they know where you live.

And that's on top of those who got the chip via the vaccine!

I heard that Sturgeon personally paid Bill Gates so that the SNP could control those voters in Scotland with the chips and make them vote for the SNP. 

The money was raised by selling union jacks and female toilet signs.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Great bants!!!

”I like the bigots purely for how they wind up the folk who abhor bigots”.

My current MSP is a homophobic bigot and my old MP is a suspected nonce. But you keep telling yourself you have the moral high ground E57F0B42-F523-4B52-BCC5-225785BE85E8.png.8584fd7cc16b1121f8abb47abf335931.png 

How's turnout been?

Only anecdotal but it was busy at my polling station in Dundee at The Crescent. When I went past again later there were queues both times I passed.

The ballot boxes we were allocated were full of papers - they were using rulers to force the papers in - could see from the register that lots in our area have voted already.

Hope that's a good sign.