Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

BBC coverage is horrendous. Is STV worth the shift or is it more airtime for the Yoons?

I gave up on TV a few elections ago. I just use the live results page on the BBC website, plus tracking here and some good Twitter accounts. You miss immediate counts but you don't have to listen to a pile of partisan shite.

3 minutes ago, Skipper said:

SNP vote nearly 23k here in Linlithgow. Highest in Scotland !!

And I know a good few SNP voters who didnt vote for her as she is a horrible individual.

Heard Willie Rennie speak a few times past few days and the constant mention of no to indyref2 is a nauseating take from the tory playbook. Hopefully the Yogi Hughes/Ralph Wiggum love child slithers away from any significance again after today.

Edited by gannonball

To be fair to the STV here, the guy interviewing Sarwar here is firing some delightfully pointed questions basically saying that Tories are lending them votes, they're going to struggle and the opposition in Scotland is shite, and then a cocky "he put a brave face on there" at the end.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

BBC saying that “the Labour and conservative vote combined would have been enough to topple the SNP” in East Lothian. Disgraceful from the BBC.

I noticed that and thought that was pretty fuckin daft. A bit like saying "well if everycunt just voted for X, Y would have been out voted."

Edited by Busta Nut

Can understand not showing all the results when there's 650 GE seats but not showing all the results when there's 48 constituencies is shite

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

I noticed that and thought that was pretty fuckin daft. A bit like saying "well if everycunt just voted for X, Y would have been out voted."

The BBC pushing the Ulster-lite narrative big time here. 

Awful.