Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

3 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Humza back in too. Raging **** on twitter in 3...m

Considering he had a Green challenger that he didn't have before, who got 4.9%, only being 1.1% down is a very solid result for him.

UKIP got 185 votes, for 0.5%. Lol.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Tory lad is disabled, to be fair.  Don't think mocking his appearance is a great look, I'd imagine if Tory supporters were mocking a disabled SNP member it would quite rightly be jumped on.

True. But I think it's more the fact that he's being ridiculed for talking utter shite. 

ooops a bit out of order from me - sorry
Scottish parliament needs more disabled people in it

Yeah, I also didn’t realise he was disabled, just thought he was a typical gammon yoon.

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

True. But I think it's more the fact that he's being ridiculed for talking utter shite. 

There were posts referencing his appearance earlier, tbf, which is my issue.

8 minutes ago, Burning Barns said:

How does ALBA not picking up anything advance independence in this election?  Unionists will be returned to the Scots Parliament instead.  

Odd, that anyone who wants independence, prefers a smaller majority for it.

It advances it by silencing the f**k nut fringes of the indy camp who are bigots and champion a sex pest and a transphobic failed video games reviewer. Pleasing. 

6 minutes ago, Burning Barns said:

Would love the rumour about Ayr going to the SNP to be true.

Fingers crossed. Hearing from my pals dog that it might.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah, I also didn’t realise he was disabled, just thought he was a typical gammon yoon.

I speak as an Autistic person. You can quite easily be a disabled Gammon, not mutually exclusive 

17 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Based on nothing but boomer comments on local paper articles I suspect Stuart McMillan will hang on in Inverclyde but only just with one of the smaller majorities in the country. 

17 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Quoted the wrong post - see the Yoon rag one instead

The only slight concern I have here is that the independent seemed to gain a wee bit of traction at least if the poster count goes for anything. 

The issue for the Yoons is that Tories of Kilmacolm are not likely to go to Labour, especially when it wasn't even close last time round.

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

There were posts referencing his appearance earlier, tbf, which is my issue.

Then I retract my comment about the pringles tube because I didn't know he had disabilities and was not intentionally mocking them. 

He is still talking utter pony right enough.