Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

398 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got a horrible feeling I'm being whooshed by a troll account again.

I can't be the only one struggling to follow this bizarre comprehension.

12 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Got a horrible feeling I'm being whooshed by a troll account again.

I can't be the only one struggling to follow this bizarre comprehension.

It's the same as that other dude. Verging on Q-Anon style hinting, nudging, dark implications, bizarrely worded "revealing" questions with few specifics. We're only missing an ominous ellipsis or two. 

6 minutes ago, madwullie said:

It's the same as that other dude. Verging on Q-Anon style hinting, nudging, dark implications, bizarrely worded "revealing" questions with few specifics. We're only missing an ominous ellipsis or two. 

I've just realised that Stinky's the Freeman on the Land lad, so...yeah.

2 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Dont know what Qanon is, only interested in Scottish Independence. 

Our First Minister said a referendum will be held after the pandemic. When will that be exactly? How long are we waiting? 

Please give me a date to aim for.

Tell me when I should start to prepare for Independence.  

Donald Trump said the same thing almost word for word.  Coincidence?  I think so..

9 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Our First Minister said a referendum will be held after the pandemic. When will that be exactly? How long are we waiting? 

Even if a referendum was announced a week after the elections, it would still take a while for everything to be sorted out and an agreement reached on the terms.

12 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Haven't got a clue what you are on about here, but if it makes you happy to believe it, then its cool. 

You might want to look into it, some of your patter is bang on, right down to the incomprehensibility.

Also, why do you keep asking questions on here that could easily be answered by the First Minister? Does she not understand your points either?

Good to see Chris McEleny on the forum...

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

You might want to look into it, some of your patter is bang on, right down to the incomprehensibility.

Also, why do you keep asking questions on here that could easily be answered by the First Minister? Does she not understand your points either?

She actually didn't answer that particular question other than to say she'd no idea when the pandemic would end. 

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

She actually didn't answer that particular question other than to say she'd no idea when the pandemic would end. 

Which question?

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

The one you pair were bickering about when will there be a referendum. 

I never worked out what he was talking about in the first place.

Something about the pandemic needing to be over before a referendum, but we can't recover from the pandemic without independence, so TURMOIL? Was that it?

I mean, I'd need to see the precise wording, but something along the lines of once the pandemic is over in this country, we would need to be independent to properly recover. Pandemic being over could easily mean within the next few months. If she actually said the phrase written above, like, all those exact words concurrently that is. 

I presume @Stinky Bone is suggesting her plan is claiming the pandemic isn't over for years to come in order to put off having the referendum she doesn't want. 

It would be a lot easier to discuss if he would just write a sentence that started "I think that...." rather than all this nudge nudge wink wink do your own research I'm ITK type guff. 

Edited by madwullie

1 minute ago, madwullie said:

It would be a lot easier to discuss if he would just write a sentence that started "I think that...." rather than all this nudge nudge wink wink do your own research I'm ITK type guff. 

The StuAnon have been relying on nudge nudge wink wink do your own research I'm ITK for years now.

14 minutes ago, madwullie said:

I mean, I'd need to see the precise wording, but something along the lines of once the pandemic is over in this country, we would need to be independent to properly recover. Pandemic being over could easily mean within the next few months. If she actually said the phrase written above, like, all those exact words concurrently that is. 

I presume @Stinky Bone is suggesting her plan is claiming the pandemic isn't over for years to come in order to put off having the referendum she doesn't want. 

Jesus, yeah.

Dropping 2+2 and expecting people to reach 4 is one thing, but this was more HELP WHAT DO THESE HIEROGLYPHICS MEAN AND WHY WON'T STURGEON TELL ME?

Yeah  it would be so funny. 
f**k off, I want Independence for Scotland you imbecile. 
The problem here is that blood and soil nutters like yourself have stunningly failed to realise that Sleepy Cuddles trying to shoehorn himself into Holyrood is nothing to do with some noble desire for independence and everything to do with Alex Salmond having a political career again.

Please feel free to explain how proposing bigoted losers like Alex Arthur for election does anything at all to advance the independence argument.

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The problem here is that blood and soil nutters like yourself have stunningly failed to realise that Sleepy Cuddles trying to shoehorn himself into Holyrood is nothing to do with some noble desire for independence and everything to do with Alex Salmond having a political career again.

Please feel free to explain how proposing bigoted losers like Alex Arthur for election does anything at all to advance the independence argument.

I'm quite sure all parties will be proposing similar.