Ayr United vs Dundee FC

Not sure who to play after so many failures at the weekend tbh. 

Sinisalo

Houston       Baird           Ndaba      Reading 

Muirhead        Miller 

McCowan                Moffat                 Barjonas 

Wright 

4 hours ago, yorkshirepud said:

Ayr have scored once in their last 5 home games so good luck to anyone praying they can beat both Dundee and Dunfermline.

As long as we beat one of them, and we have managed a 2-0 win v Dundee and a 0-0 v Dunfermline at fortress Somerset.    Take same again....   

Ayr 0v2 Dundee i reckon.   But you never know .    We couldn't even beat/ trouble an absolutely knackered and under strength part time Clyde team yesterday and didn't give our two players in Todd and Wright who need fitness any particular game time.   I'm sure there is a plan though.  Oh and we let our best player (who always plays well v Dundee) leave early last week and didn't replace him.  Excellent.  

Edited by Hursty

The problem is our hopeless long ball approach but that's here to stay so the team needs to be made to suit it, McCowan needs to play left to simplify it as it's not working with him on the right at all, put him on that idiot Elliot. 

Chalmers out for Barjonas - Barjonas seems to want to carry the ball rather than hoof so it might force some sporadic football out the team. 

Moffat out for Murdoch - Murdoch has been good with Muirhead behind him, Moff is best as a sub these days. 

Baird out for Ndaba - the most important one, the weakest player in the squad out for the best player. 

Miller out for Houston - presume Houston was only being tested on Saturday. 

McKenzie out for Wright - worth a look from.yhe start with the new manager. 

Walsh out for Todd - might as well try it, he looked at least better than Walsh on Saturday.  

LINEUP111617576286108.png

8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

The problem is our hopeless long ball approach but that's here to stay so the team needs to be made to suit it, McCowan needs to play left to simplify it as it's not working with him on the right at all, put him on that idiot Elliot. 

Chalmers out for Barjonas - Barjonas seems to want to carry the ball rather than hoof so it might force some sporadic football out the team. 

Moffat out for Murdoch - Murdoch has been good with Muirhead behind him, Moff is best as a sub these days. 

Baird out for Ndaba - the most important one, the weakest player in the squad out for the best player. 

Miller out for Houston - presume Houston was only being tested on Saturday. 

McKenzie out for Wright - worth a look from.yhe start with the new manager. 

Walsh out for Todd - might as well try it, he looked at least better than Walsh on Saturday.  

LINEUP111617576286108.png

I somehow forgot about Murdoch. I would go for this too, other than not being sure on Todd but with Smith away and Walsh off form we don’t have a great deal of options. 

Edit: I didn’t notice the defence. In a shit off I think Baird is better than Roscoe.

Edited by No_Problemo

Edit: I didn’t notice the defence. In a shit off I think Baird is better than Roscoe.

Aye he is. There’s also very little chance of us getting shot of Baird given Hopkin rates him from their time at Morton together. He might be more aware that playing him next to an experienced defender or in a back 3/5 improves him though.

If we could rely on Miller to do the same job as Aero in midfield then I’d play him and move Muirhead back to centre back alongside Ndaba.

9 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Team News

Everyone is fit and available.

Moore has not trained fully with full squad for a number of weeks, think he just means regulars as in previous games Moore has not been mentioned as being missing in any of the game pre views 

Edited by Robbo63

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Moore has not trained fully with full squad for a number of weeks, think he just means regulars as in previous games Moore has not been mentioned as being missing in any of the game pre views 

Sad Michael Scott GIF

On 05/04/2021 at 09:22, D'Jaffo said:

Aye he is. There’s also very little chance of us getting shot of Baird given Hopkin rates him from their time at Morton together. He might be more aware that playing him next to an experienced defender or in a back 3/5 improves him though.

If we could rely on Miller to do the same job as Aero in midfield then I’d play him and move Muirhead back to centre back alongside Ndaba.

So no Captain Aero anytime soon? How bad were the rest of the defence if Baird stood out? 

Edited by Hawk89