Ayr United vs Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are Ayr fans tweeting/contacting/messaging the club on this? I'd be even more raging if I were a virtual ST holder.

I just did and someone pressed immediately did something to make it brighter.  I'm claiming it. 

Haha just realised they are having to press a button or something every time ball crosses half way line.    Whoever job that is will have a strained thumb by full time with all the long balls on show 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That’s just simply not true. Alloa and ICT are both much worse. 

I found the stream at Alloa the other week far better than ours - better camera angle, better frame rate. Inverness I haven't see again since the infamous game at the start of the season with the camera following the linesman's head  - but with Pixellot manual camera operation they should be fine now. Our stream suffers from basic technical issues that are just unacceptable.

Going down the divisions, look how good Elgin's coverage of our cup tie was compared with our tie against Clyde on Saturday.