Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

11 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Nice try chump. Here's what actually happened:

I red dot a post of yours (on account of it being an abominably bad, playing to galleries for green dots type post). You get upset and randomly red dot one of mine in retaliation. I pump a load into you, seeing how much it winds you up.

It's insane that there's folk out there actually caring about fucking dots on an internet forum, and get offended and need to lash out when they get one. 😂 Utter dweebs.

Isn't this just accurately describing your own behaviour here? 

What am I missing? 

Edited by RuMoore

19 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

You get upset and randomly red dot one of mine in retaliation. I pump a load into you, seeing how much it winds you up.

It's insane that there's folk out there actually caring about fucking dots on an internet forum, and get offended and need to lash out when they get one. 😂 Utter dweebs.

Spider-Man: No Way Home's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing meme - Polygon

5 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Isn't this just accurately describing your own behaviour here? 

What am I missing? 

Hmmmm I suppose It does come across that way, I cant lie. I like to use them to upset losers like @Venti whose self-esteem seems to rely on made up internet points, but I'm sinking to his dweeb-like behaviour myself there in fairness, yes.

Just now, Johnny Martin said:

Don't expect a straight answer.

Not one of these posters who do stick together, hunt in packs and make up complete lies to look good and get a green dot from their mates can show me a racist post I have meant to have done.

They are bullies, plain and simple and think that is okay behaviour.

Which absolute bangers would P&B like to be forced to return to the website? From when I had a different account (not banned) would have to be Thorongil. Classic progression of:

This guy is mental

Let's give him a chance

Oh he's spent two months posting exclusively about transgenders and has threatened the Mods with a reference to Joanna Cherry and the Stand