Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

12 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

Probably because most of us are old enough to remember a certain Princess who partied hard during the 1960's or heard the rumours about a ....was it a famous racing driver???

That's 60 years ago. What age do you think "most of us" are?

10 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

Whenever I see threads with lots of weirdo posts complaining about being mean to the royals I always assume it's some coordinated takeover attempt from that weird micro forum that @RuMoore told me about once that was full of banned posters from here with revenge fantasies. I went on and it was full of debates on how exactly migrants should be violently repelled and which posters on here they hated the most. I honestly can't remember what it's called unfortunately 

That was perhaps the most deranged small time thing I've seen in the world of forums. Pretty sure @Ziggy Sobotka was a well respected poster on it in the end. I got temp banned pretty quickly and the guy kept sending me emails asking me to post again. Wouldn't be surprised if they're on some watch list for being utter right wing wrong uns. 

I'm certain their latest batch on here is the same guy/guys from there. With the lack of posts and topics to discuss in the politics section they seem to be spilling out onto the main forum. 

Edited by RuMoore

12 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

Whenever I see threads with lots of weirdo posts complaining about being mean to the royals I always assume it's some coordinated takeover attempt from that weird micro forum that @RuMoore told me about once that was full of banned posters from here with revenge fantasies. I went on and it was full of debates on how exactly migrants should be violently repelled and which posters on here they hated the most. I honestly can't remember what it's called unfortunately 

Sounds like Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I'll be surprised if a few of us haven't been doxxed on there by now.

16 hours ago, Steelly said:

Not at all Cosmic Joe. I am not a royal fan. I just think posts like that are like stuff from the playground and to see educated men with families posting it is just wrong and very weird.

Your profile is decorated like a 12 year old kids bedroom in 1998, sit doon and shut up.

Edited by The Moonster

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You're profile is decorated like a 12 year old kids bedroom in 1998, sit doon and shut up.

I will call out sick, twisted shit and will not do what you tell me to do. 

If you do not like my posts, don't read or reply to them.

3 minutes ago, Steelly said:

Not at all scottsdad. I do not post sick things and I am very surprised you did. Normally your posts are excellent and you seem to be a really nice guy. 

You're telling people on here to modify what they post as you don't like the content- then saying to those same people that if they don't like your posts to ignore them. 

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

You're telling people on here to modify what they post as you don't like the content- then saying to those same people that if they don't like your posts to ignore them. 

Once again, my posts are not sick and twisted. Grown, educated, family men with kids and good jobs posting things like on this thread. What is that all about?

My family, friends and employer would be shocked and not very happy if they seen me post things like that. It is just so wrong imo.

I get where you are coming from though mate. 

There is lots of other posts on other threads I do not like or agree with but do not comment on them as they are nothing like the posts I have on this thread.

Anyway as I said I think you are a decent guy and the posts of yours I have read also a great dad and good at your job. I was shocked with what you posted. Crack on though I wont and cannot stop you posting whatever you want. 

And lastly it has got nothing to do with royalty as I have no time for them.

13 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Dai Llewellyn was some sort of Welsh playboy / feckless hanger-on who spent years on Mustique rogering Princess 'Bury-Me-In-A-'Y'-Shaped-Coffin' Mags. Then gangster John Bindon had a shottie and there was a Scottish posho, Colin Limbim-Sinbin-F'tangF'Tang-Ole-Biscuit Barrel (or something)..................Bit of a lass was old Mags and she loved a wee swally, so my pal tells me.

SHREK.jpg.e86055e5dde403884c667bf69106e6d1.jpg

The only royal in history whose death was marked by a 21-gin salute.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Can we all be more like the grown up and mature Steelly, who lists his interests as "football, pool, the pub"?

Nothing wrong with that Moonster. 

I love football and enjoy going to the pub for a few pints and games of pool with friends once a week. I also play pool in a pub league for my local. 

2 hours ago, RuMoore said:

That was perhaps the most deranged small time thing I've seen in the world of forums. Pretty sure @Ziggy Sobotka was a well respected poster on it in the end. I got temp banned pretty quickly and the guy kept sending me emails asking me to post again. Wouldn't be surprised if they're on some watch list for being utter right wing wrong uns. 

I'm certain their latest batch on here is the same guy/guys from there. With the lack of posts and topics to discuss in the politics section they seem to be spilling out onto the main forum. 

I posted for a couple of weeks on there, but it became clear it wasn't really my thing. A forum where Dawson Park Boy is the moderate centre of gravity isn't for me unfortunately.

It's nice that they have their own wee corner of the Internet to chat though, but still they can't resist the lure of the Big Forum to concern troll the same half dozen posters with ever diminishing returns.

19 minutes ago, Steelly said:

Once again, my posts are not sick and twisted. Grown, educated, family men with kids and good jobs posting things like on this thread. What is that all about?

My family, friends and employer would be shocked and not very happy if they seen me post things like that. It is just so wrong imo.

I get where you are coming from though mate. 

There is lots of other posts on other threads I do not like or agree with but do not comment on them as they are nothing like the posts I have on this thread.

Anyway as I said I think you are a decent guy and the posts of yours I have read also a great dad and good at your job. I was shocked with what you posted. Crack on though I wont and cannot stop you posting whatever you want. 

And lastly it has got nothing to do with royalty as I have no time for them.

I think you should take this to the newspapers.
Hope to see you turn up in the “compo faces” thread.