If you could sign one player from your rivals ......

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

1256969709_download(7).thumb.png.2e5c3fa4b30b52cadc16e2293332b183.png

Hendry comes out as the 2nd best CM in the league. Tait might look poor, but considering his age its not too bad. Looks like a decent option to replace Hendry next season?

Out of interest, who comes out as the best? 

33 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Out of interest, who comes out as the best? 

Irving scores the highest, but scoring system is more about getting rid of the worst, then finding the best. Best out of Irving/Hendry would depend on what you want from your CM.

1444073857_download(8).thumb.png.f7ca76f111b5897478b752941067286d.png

Irving scores the highest, but scoring system is more about getting rid of the worst, then finding the best. Best out of Irving/Hendry would depend on what you want from your CM.

.png.7a00fbf1159a6237d23a8b759ed3cd0c.png'>8).thumb.png.f7ca76f111b5897478b752941067286d.png' alt='default_cool.png' alt='8)'>.thumb.png.f7ca76f111b5897478b752941067286d.png'>

Out of interest and slightly off topic using your system of analysis what’s players make the best starting 11 in the Championship picking from any club in 442 formation?

On 16/04/2021 at 09:51, lennyzer0 said:

I don't know if I'd necessarily take all of these for Hearts (in fact, I know I wouldn't), but I've been most impressed by...

• Raith Rovers - Regan Hendry (definitely going to be good enough for the top flight)
  • Dundee - Jason Cummings (gives us a striking option we don't currently have, though I know he'd not be popular with everyone down Gorgie)
  • Dunfermline - Aaron Comrie (we're in need of a right back, if Smith is leaving, as rumoured, and better a good young prospect like Comrie than an overpriced old boy like Shay Logan)
  • Inverness - Scott Allan (if he counts). I'd take him at Tynecastle in an, ahem,  heart beat.
  • Arbroath - Tam O'Brien (a sign of how shit our centre half have been is that I'd willingly have swapped some of them for O'Brien)
  • QOS - Connor Shields. Another striker, and might have found his level already, but Hearts have a long tradition of signing strikers from the Championship and ruining their careers. We might take him, but if he has any sense he'd tell Neilson to bugger off.
  • Morton/Ayr/Alloa - sadly, can't think of a single non-loan individual player I was particularly impressed with against us, though all three teams were decent in spells in those games.

McAdams had an incredible game against you in the first encounter this season at Cappielow. Did you miss that game?

56 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Out of interest and slightly off topic using your system of analysis what’s players make the best starting 11 in the Championship picking from any club in 442 formation?

I've not figured other positions properly yet, tbh. CMs is just the easiest place to start.

On 18/04/2021 at 10:52, madton said:

McAdams had an incredible game against you in the first encounter this season at Cappielow. Did you miss that game?

If that was the 2-0 away game, then yeah, only saw highlights of that.

On 18/04/2021 at 10:52, madton said:

And FWIW, I thought Lyon and Fjortoft both had great games last night.