Rangers v St Johnstone

G51

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Partick Thistle have 3 stands, sit 3rd in the third tier, and haven't won the Scottish Cup in 100 years.

No idea how they can't see they're utter diddies.

Needlessly vitriolic attack on the cuddlies this. How many Tennent's Sixes have youse won?? Exactly.

I put St J as a similar sized club to us in terms of crowd size, not in terms of success. Your success relative to your size is highly impressive. You're probably the best run club in Scotland. I continually look on with increasing envy that you have managed to be consistently excellent for a decade while we are trophy-less and are knocking about the seaside league for the third time this century.

Right, stop bullying us nouveau-diddies for now and get back to composing ballads and epic poems about Zander Clark.

16 minutes ago, velo army said:

Needlessly vitriolic attack on the cuddlies this. How many Tennent's Sixes have youse won?? Exactly.

I put St J as a similar sized club to us in terms of crowd size, not in terms of success. Your success relative to your size is highly impressive. You're probably the best run club in Scotland. I continually look on with increasing envy that you have managed to be consistently excellent for a decade while we are trophy-less and are knocking about the seaside league for the third time this century.

Right, stop bullying us nouveau-diddies for now and get back to composing ballads and epic poems about Zander Clark.

Thistle fans are proper fans like any other provincial club.

Real fans who support there club during the good and bad times.

We should know better than to slag teams off.

We done the triple relegation in the 80,s and things can turn sour quick in football.

Enjoy our current success while it lasts because it won’t last forever.

1 minute ago, Old Pack said:

Thistle fans are proper fans like any other provincial club.

Real fans who support there club during the good and bad times.

We should know better than to slag teams off.

We done the triple relegation in the 80,s and things can turn sour quick in football.

Enjoy our current success while it lasts because it won’t last forever.

2 relegations and dropped into bottom tier.

57 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Why would I be raging? I was very complimentary of the match last night. I've no hard feelings. A bunch of celtc fans posting "ye raging" because I responded to someone who was definitely raging at me earlier isn't quite the gotcha moment you think it is and when Romeo does his beloved multi quote then comments "raging" that doesn't make it so either. 

I've got 2 days off work because of "technical difficulties" I have my feet up right now. 

It's nice to see so many celtc fans posting for the first time this season though! I was getting worried about you guys. 

^^^ 100% not raging 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Mind when they laughed at how Celtic failed to win trebles when there was ‘no challenge’. Not so easy is it? 

Especially since "my taxi is being fixed" @Stormzy had the double won before the game was finished and they would have 2 other games to play. 

Hes made a rip roaring c**t of himself and not for the 1st time. Wee man syndrome I think.

Edited by Romeo

25 minutes ago, Romeo said:

^^^ 100% not raging 

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Especially since "my taxi is being fixed" @Stormzy had the double won before the game was finished and they would have 2 other games to play. 

Hes made a rip roaring c**t of himself and not for the 1st time. Wee man syndrome I think.

U ok? Rent free etc... 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I love how wee @Romeo cuts about the place on a daily basis telling everyone how angry they are despite coming across as somebody who is ever only a bad Celtic result away from punting a puppy into the Clyde 

This is extremely accurate.

On 14/04/2021 at 16:16, RossBFaeDundee said:

Genuinely am reminded of this every time Romeo starts his usual.

image.png.e39dfdcd557b9796a1c3393a8d133900.png

5 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

‘Stormzy’ (cringe) coming out with ‘rent free’ and ‘OK boomer’ patter like it’s still early 2020. Last night has broken him ☹️

Aye I don't expect a moron like you to understand satire tbf. 

1 hour ago, velo army said:

A lot of the bad feeling stems from Thistle fans - not you and not the other lad on the thread- previously saying that they would rather be relegated than play like we do and our achievements weren't that big of a deal or similar such nonsense, after we'd won the Scottish cup and qualified for Europe 5 times in 6 seasons.

I found it quite funny when you were relegated, and then relegated again whilst trying to play like Barcelona. No question we're comparable clubs in a lot of ways though.

16 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye I don't expect a moron like you to understand satire tbf. 

I really think you should consider applying for a job at Private Eye. They are really missing a brilliant satirical writer such as yourself. You’re wasted on Pie and Bovril.

Just now, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I really think you should consider applying for a job at Private Eye. They are really missing a brilliant satirical writer such as yourself. You’re wasted on Pie and Bovril.

Aye you stick to Facebook lad. 

35 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Now that's sarcasmSarcastic Sarcasm GIF