Noel Clarke Wrong 'Un?

Sweet Pete

See Noel Clarke has had his BAFTA membership revoked and an aware taken back after accusations have arisen from 20 women of sexual misconduct.

Some info on the allegations here: https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021/apr/29/actor-noel-clarke-accused-of-groping-harassment-and-bullying-by-20-women

Any P&B members ever had their BAFTA membership revoked?

It's one of those articles where you can see the work the journalists put in. I read it last night and this is an investigation that has gone on for months, many witnesses as well as victims, all cross-checked. It'll be interesting to see if this is just the end of his career or if anything criminal comes out of it. 

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

It's one of those articles where you can see the work the journalists put in. I read it last night and this is an investigation that has gone on for months, many witnesses as well as victims, all cross-checked. It'll be interesting to see if this is just the end of his career or if anything criminal comes out of it. 

Yeah it was well put together and they showed their working, so to speak.

It'll all come out in the wash I'm sure.

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Was a bit awkward on ITV last night when straight after the Noel Clarke starring drama Viewpoint, the News At Ten presenter announces, stay tuned for a breaking story about the star of Viewpoint, Noel Clarke 

Aye that's a dreadful bit of linking.

"If you enjoyed Bulletproof starring Noel Clarke, stay tuned for sexual harassment allegations featuring Noel Clarke!"

It certainly sounds to me like all twenty of these unlinked women who don't know each other independently decided to make false allegations against Noel Clarke to ruin his career.  It's obvious!

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Yeah it was well put together and they showed their working, so to speak.

It'll all come out in the wash I'm sure.

Certainly seems to be a well informed piece of journalism of the type that is sorely missing these days although maybe some of the anonymity could have been done better. Whilst he is denying the allegations, it will be curtains for his career.