2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

Finished work, nothing now between me and the Final. 

First pub visit in well over a year, and the club I support chasing a double...

92714513_tenor(1)(10).gif.58ab182ed184bc24f5a29f607a3d4f8e.gif

f**k Sunshine on Leith, f**k Irvine Welsh, f**k Grant Stott and his rapey brother, f**k those speccy Auchtermuchty twats, f**k Andy Murray, f**k all you Hibee c***s on here and of course f**k Hibernian FC, you're all c***s who are getting pumped tomorrow. 

c***s.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

f**k Sunshine on Leith, f**k Irvine Welsh, f**k Grant Stott and his rapey brother, f**k those speccy Auchtermuchty twats, f**k Andy Murray, f**k all you Hibee c***s on here and of course f**k Hibernian FC, you're all c***s who are getting pumped tomorrow. 

c***s.

Well if you're going to be like that. f**k Old MacDonald and George Orwell! Can't think of any famous other Perthers.

39 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

c***s.

Head Nod Good Job GIF by Colsons Beer

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Love you too biggie.

Nice of the Dundee fans to pay us a visit. This is for them.

56 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Well if you're going to be like that. f**k Old MacDonald and George Orwell! Can't think of any famous other Perthers.

Thats not true, there is also Stuart Cosgrove.

Famous for crying on air about 4.30 tomorrow 🤞

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Thats not true, there is also Stuart Cosgrove.

Famous for crying on air about 4.30 tomorrow 🤞

I forgot about him, he keeps his allegiance close to his chest(along with his 50's Detroit music taste). To be fair to him he at least could understand the exhuberant scenes of 2016 whilst his closet ***  broadcasting partner let his mask slip.

I have finished work and am currently in the process of organising a Covid-era away day. I plan to escape my housemate Martin by departing my room at 10am. I will then attempt to replicate a typical away day by jumping on a train to Leighton Buzzard and watching the game on my sister’s big TV. As always, I won’t be partaking in any alcohol because it clouds my judgement and ability to analyse a match in detail. Win or lose, I will then return home to celebrate or commiserate with a takeaway before watching Eurovision and going to bed.

39 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I have finished work and am currently in the process of organising a Covid-era away day. I plan to escape my housemate Martin by departing my room at 10am. I will then attempt to replicate a typical away day by jumping on a train to Leighton Buzzard and watching the game on my sister’s big TV. As always, I won’t be partaking in any alcohol because it clouds my judgement and ability to analyse a match in detail. Win or lose, I will then return home to celebrate or commiserate with a takeaway before watching Eurovision and going to bed.

Having the final and Eurovision on the same day is a disgrace. 

5 hours ago, saint john said:

Question!   How can you watch Cup Final in Australia and Spain. Asking for my kids!.......I'm guessing on BBC via VPN.

When others fail try He’s goal and vip box.  The second has way too many pop ups but usually gets a good stream 

I remember when SBS used to show the Scottish cup final.  Usually watched it at home then had a night out with whatever teamates I had at the time for FA cup. Usually got quite messy.

Edited by saint pogo