Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

1 minute ago, embow said:

As a neutral I have to say he's not even that good! Total roaster. Where, just where, does Scottish football get them?

Yeah, I’m a neutral too, I like watching games where I have no emotional attachment. I’d hoped for a good old fashioned, up and at them game but the ref is ruining it by blowing for very contact. The players have also cottoned on to this and are going down at every opportunity knowing they’ll get a free kick.

Get this Queens Park nonsense to f**k. Surely they could’ve done some sort of feature on either of the two teams involved?

Slightly concerned we didn’t remotely test the keeper in that half with the wind behind us. I’d fully expect Edinburgh City to be pingin them in from all angles in the 2nd half. I’d feel far more comfortable going in with at 1-0 in these conditions. Total Duffyball fully on display here - just kick it forward, where it actually ends up matters not a jot.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Simon Murray - "People probably asked why I came down to this level"

They really didn't mate. You're fucking gutter.

He told me what the salary was and it was an easy decision.

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Get this Queens Park nonsense to f**k. Surely they could’ve done some sort of feature on either of the two teams involved?

Slightly concerned we didn’t remotely test the keeper in that half with the wind behind us. I’d fully expect Edinburgh City to be pingin them in from all angles in the 2nd half. I’d feel far more comfortable going in with at 1-0 in these conditions. Total Duffyball fully on display here - just kick it forward, where it actually ends up matters not a jot.

As an Arbroath fan, I’m astonished that Dumbarton made no effort at all to use the wind to their advantage, looked a deliberate tactic to me - keep it tight, protect the two goal lead and don’t lose a goal. With a wind like that in your favour you must have a pop when you can. A quick goal for Edinburgh and they become favourites to me.

Edited by Tattie36

6 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Hilarious wee segment on Queen's Park where everyone is pretending they aren't being completely bankrolled by Haughey.

Let me guess, are they only joining for the disco lights and chargers in the dressing room like that laughable Darvel feature on AVFTT?

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Let me guess, are they only joining for the disco lights and chargers in the dressing room like that laughable Darvel feature on AVFTT?

They've chosen option B... "exciting, progressive, project, vision".

Thought for a minute that Dumbarton had relented and placed footballs around the pitch. 

They're actually traffic cones. 

Need to get my eyes tested. 

Game on BTW! 

Edited by Cosmic Joe