Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

Its going to be utter fucking carnage getting in and claiming your seat, and I cant fucking wait
I think the club could do with just reiterating this to be honest. The last thing I want is my daughter to see me and some old c**t exchanging sweary words.

13 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

I see it's live on bbc Scotland.  Will they be showing all their games if they get through or will saints drop bbc Scotland for something a bit more prestigious..?  

Saints TV, where we can look forward to fans of Eintracht Frankfurt and Napoli complaining that £17.50 is too expensive for a stream

Second jab has absolutely fucked me, head is thudding like f**k, so if you see someone randomly doubling up in pain, you'll know its me.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, deej said:

Saints TV, where we can look forward to fans of Eintracht Frankfurt and Napoli complaining that £17.50 is too expensive for a stream

And quite right.  You've earned the right to treat the media any way you want...

Can hear a crowd from my house already 😂

Ridiculously excited/nervous for this. What am opportunity this is. Trying really hard to just try and enjoy the full house and calibre of opponent, but fucking hell.