Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

5 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Nothing against St. Mirren, but opening up a club shop for another league club in your own stadium is about as tinpot as it gets.

One might suggest that financially mismanaging your club leading to administration is more "tinpot". Allowing a club to use your stadium for a very limited period of time while theirs was not available, which naturally means allowing them to sell their merchandise, in order to stave off such administration should be applauded not derided.

I love that some opposition fans seem to think this is a negative thing, yet really any of their club chairman would have jumped at the chance of some extra revenue.

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

A strange take on events.... but you batter on mate.

What's strange? Wright is quoted as saying, 'Some of them (players) are happy actually' (that he's left).

Hardly a sign of a strong dressing room.

19 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I remember watching KIllie the other year and Mulumbu made Scott Brown look like a fool. Has more talent in one leg than most of the other midfielders at Killie. Obviously doesn't have the Tommy Wright philosophy of long balls.

Bonus for us, i'd be more worried with him starting.

Thank you very much.

He did nothing this time around at Killie. He was good during his 1st and 2nd spell but dug shite this season. He was nothing to be worried about 

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's strange? Wright is quoted as saying, 'Some of them (players) are happy actually' (that he's left).

Tommy Wright coming out of the whole affair like a jilted lover. 

All he had to do at this point is "I've nothing to say just now. We have a massive game for this club on Monday and focus is solely on that" 

Coming out with the "He's never bothered his arse, even the players are happy he's gone" is a bit wild. 

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hardly a sign of a strong dressing room.

TW is hardly throwing Mulumbu under a bus, more like the reverse imho.... 

I'll give u the dressing room bit however.... Wright's had to keep a lot to himself in an attempt to keep them on side.

He did a KillieTV interview a week or so ago, where he said he has his opinions, which he'll keep for now and some which will remain forever private, but I think after tomorrow night win or lose he'll let rip and a few home truths will be told before he clears the decks for next season.

15 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

but I think after tomorrow night win or lose he'll let rip and a few home truths will be told before he clears the decks for next season.

Are you expecting him to be there next season? 

6 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Since there's so many Saintees that follow our threads, let me point out a post by RandomGuy( more commonly known amongst my fellow Dees as BoredomGuy) at 10 30pm on the evening of an historic cup double.

'Don't worry, I've just spent the last few hours asleep on my parents couch deed to thr world.

It'll be a day ro two before I'm fine to tell everyone how great we are.'

I really hope Saints managed to celebrate their incredible achievement more so than the boring one. Hopefully the intensity of BoredomGuys 5pm - 8pm Charlie Sheen stramash at his parents house knocks him out for longer than the forecasted 48 hours and gives us a break from his utter shite before tomorrow's game.

Thank you.

Horlicks overdose. IMO.

Viagogo? Just say no no - dont play ball with ticket touts | The Young  Money Blog

20 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

He f**ked off back to France after the final match of the season, picked up his kit last Sunday then text the club saying he wouldn't be here for the playoffs, Killie then called a meeting with him which he failed to attend.

He initially spat his dummy when Dyer got punted, not that he played much when Dyer was here.... it's got nowt to do with TW....

A complete waste of a wage this season as he was hardly ever fully match fit.

The fact is he has more footballing talent in his small toe than Gary Dicker. If it was me sitting on the bench watching a bunch of Cloggers I'd be fucking off aswell.

Certainly a boost to me and Dundee FC to see Dicker over Mulumbu.

Thank you.

By the way don't know if it's been mentioned but Stephen O'Donnells 'punditry' was stinking the other night.

Kilmarnock will have the advantage with Dundee playing the two legs against Raith - even though Kilmarnock played a home match against St Mirren and away to Hamilton the same week, and actually 24 hours later 

Sky would be aswell having a head sized piece of boiling beef in front of the camera. Morons.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

By the way don't know if it's been mentioned but Stephen O'Donnells 'punditry' was stinking the other night.

Kilmarnock will have the advantage with Dundee playing the two legs against Raith - even though Kilmarnock played a home match against St Mirren and away to Hamilton the same week, and actually 24 hours later 

Sky would be aswell having a head sized piece of boiling beef in front of the camera. Morons.

Thank you.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but he said, 'On balance, Kilmarnock will be the happier going down the road tonight.' which just baffled my mind.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but he said, 'On balance, Kilmarnock will be the happier going down the road tonight.' which just baffled my mind.

They obviously expect a completely different Kilmarnock, which is fair enough, maybe it'll be the case.

This is the same team who couldn't beat St Mirren (with two youths) in a crucial game at home just over a week ago.

Not sure if the space of three days can make Burke and Pinnoch track the fullbacks which they didn't do once at Dens. We'll see.

Kilmarnock are heavy favourites so all the pressure is on them anyway. Let's see how they deal with it.

Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Are you expecting him to be there next season? 

He told the shareholders at the AGM he'd be here no matter which division we are in... can only take him at his word.

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

He told the shareholders at the AGM he'd be here no matter which division we are in... can only take him at his word.

Fair enough. I remember reading your clubs fans saying he looks and acts like he can't be bothered being there and is only in it for the wage. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Fair enough. I remember reading your clubs fans saying he looks and acts like he can't be bothered being there and is only in it for the wage. 

Topping up the pension pot. Nice one fatty.