Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I really don't see much of a difference on them, good plastic is better than bad grass which is what we would have. If it does get voted out then I hope we get some kind of grant or subsidy to help get decent grass in with maintenance 

Nah man I respectfully disagree lad, the matches I’ve seen at the Spaghettihad have been brutal with the bounce and pellets flying everywhere. I see it as watching an inferior product and think teams with plastic pitches should’ve had a match cap at say £15 for putting out an inferior product. Regarding the grant for grass, a pitch is a basic expectation for a football club and don’t see why a club couldn’t run itself properly to fund its own grass. That’s all just my take on plastic pitches though I’m not gonna go out and lambast a team for having one I just don’t personally like them. 

Guest Flash
7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Absolutely not that, Kilmarnock and Motherwell have been relegated.

Kilmarnock have even plumbed the depths of the 3rd tier.

Might have been the 4 clubs who haven’t played outside the Premiership this century.

What are Dees thoughts on McPake as manager? I never in a million years thought he would get you promoted and it looks like he is going to just that. I'm sure a number of Dundee fans on here were wanting him out only a few weeks ago. Is that still the case or has he won you over now?

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Same club is it not?????

What's your point? Is this another thread you're going to derail with your mindless shite? The original point was teams that have never been relegated.

What are Dees thoughts on McPake as manager? I never in a million years thought he would get you promoted and it looks like he is going to just that. I'm sure a number of Dundee fans on here were wanting him out only a few weeks ago. Is that still the case or has he won you over now?
Wait till the game is over.

2 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Nah man I respectfully disagree lad, the matches I’ve seen at the Spaghettihad have been brutal with the bounce and pellets flying everywhere. I see it as watching an inferior product and think teams with plastic pitches should’ve had a match cap at say £15 for putting out an inferior product. Regarding the grant for grass, a pitch is a basic expectation for a football club and don’t see why a club couldn’t run itself properly to fund its own grass. That’s all just my take on plastic pitches though I’m not gonna go out and lambast a team for having one I just don’t personally like them. 

I'd imagine we'd get something for being forced to rip up a plastic pitch we paid 50-60k to put down. There's plenty good games on plastic, it's just the teams that play on them that tend to effect the opinion I think. It feeds into the thought, when we're usually sturdy and hard to break down. We hardly play beautiful stuff

Think it’s 4 teams in Scotland who have never been relegated of something. Celtic, Aberdeen, Killie and Motherwell?

Just the 4 longest sustained premiership clubs at the moment.

Aberdeen/Celtic - Never Relegated
Motherwell - 36 years (1985)
Kilmarnock - 28 years (1993)

Subject to change*